Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

Pennant gone north!

cant believe what i''ve just read!!!pennant has joined birmingham on loan for the rest of the season. Thats funny, I remember Wenger saying he couldnt let anyone go, especially pennant. This guy has some cheek. he could have the courtesy to offer him to us, especially with bentley injured. i dont no how he can justify this, as pennant would have been a great player for us (and less chance for him to get into trouble)i''m annoyed and have lost respect for wenger!your thoughts???

If you lent a mate your car, and he trashed it, meaning it would be off the road for months, would you lend him your new car?

Good call Herb, but hardly our fault. Does mske you wonder if we have pi**ed Wenger off by asking for them to cancel the loan and Arsenal carry on paying Bents wages, which was a bit cheeky! or maybe he didn''t like the way the "''ave it" spat. Or maybe I am just reading too much into it all, which is very easy when no one says anything.

herb, nice way to put it!

But i agree....... he does have some cheek.........

First, he makes us pay for bentley even if he goes back
and now he tells us lies! I hope they lose that player over the "no agent" signing thing.

Getting pennant could turn out to be a brave move because he has been charged with drink driving and he is already been banned from driving so he could do a stretch?

Heard this on the way home on talksport

He won''t face trial until at least the close season. Letting Pennant out on loan was the best move avaliable for Wenger - gives him first team action before going for a short "vacation"

Taking a player in who''s just been caught drink driving again with a February court appearance looming would not do us any good right now.

Birmingham are welcome to him, he looks to be going down the same road as Jody Morris

thanks for nyour reply herb-i can see where your going with it!

it really gets to me the fact that wenger said no one could go out. if a youth player went out i wouldnt mind but the fact its someone of pennants quality (his second line line for that right hand place) really annoys me.  it would have been a simply sawp, bentley for penant and we pay both wages-worthy would lap it up