Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Leicester are insain!

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]Well maybe make it clearer you patronising bellend.
[/quote]

I''m pretty certain bell-end with a hyphen is correct and just as patronising.

Constable Muzinic of the Grammar Police signing off...

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"][quote user="jed exodous"]

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]Well maybe make it clearer you patronising bellend.
[/quote]

Excellent, a keyboard warrior, fighting the world and his dog from the safety of his own bedroom.  And its only taken you 15 posts and your in with the name calling.  Good work fella... 

[/quote]

Mate read what you''re saying? Laying down the law and stuff.. Grow up. Is everyone on here a pompous up their own arse bellend like you?
[/quote]

Just gave you some advice that i thought would stand you in good stead.  No need to steam in with the name calling at the first opportunity is there?  You''ve come on here, misread something, tried to be smug, failed and dont like it that your now being made to look like slightly immature.  My post above is pointing out, that like so many on the internet, your happy to name call from the safety of your own pc, yet face to face i''d imagine your not so full of it.  Shall we just ignore each other from now on?  You can type your pathetic comments, and i''ll steer clear of any carnage you create?

So back on topic, Leicester hey, cor, there rum''uns int they...

[quote user="jed exodous"][quote user="Lincoln Yellow"][quote user="jed exodous"]

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]Well maybe make it clearer you patronising bellend.[/quote]

Excellent, a keyboard warrior, fighting the world and his dog from the safety of his own bedroom.  And its only taken you 15 posts and your in with the name calling.  Good work fella... 

[/quote]Mate read what you''re saying? Laying down the law and stuff.. Grow up. Is everyone on here a pompous up their own arse bellend like you? [/quote]

Just gave you some advice that i thought would stand you in good stead.  No need to steam in with the name calling at the first opportunity is there?  You''ve come on here, misread something, tried to be smug, failed and dont like it that your now being made to look like slightly immature.  My post above is pointing out, that like so many on the internet, your happy to name call from the safety of your own pc, yet face to face i''d imagine your not so full of it.  Shall we just ignore each other from now on?  You can type your pathetic comments, and i''ll steer clear of any carnage you create?

So back on topic, Leicester hey, cor, there rum''uns int they...

[/quote]They''re *

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Nexus, i sort of have to disagree with you, as has been pointed out, over whatever period of time it was, about 4 seasons or something he was 3rd highest scorer behind Rooney and Drogba.  You cant really argue with that.  Perhaps he does need sometimes 3, 4 or 5 chances, but neither Rooney or Drogba are exactly on fire for one reason or another over the last 6 months.  I think in the grand scheme of things, it is a fair fee for Bent, hes still got a good 5 or 6 years ahead, hes probably on a 4 or 5 year contract so Villa will be getting the best of him.  Lets just put into perspective that Liverpool are supposed to be interested in Jerome Thomas for 5 million.  Your point of buying 2 or 3 players is not valid, Villa already have a squad of average players.  The only other striker i''d have gone for would be Suarez who''d perhaps be a similar value, but he seems like he wants to go to Liverpool and isn''t proven in the Prem.

[/quote]To carry on the praise for Darren Bent, his shot to goal ratio is 0.22; compare that to:Torres - 0.21Kevin Davies - 0.18Carroll - 0.17Tevez - 0.16Drogba - 0.16Defoe - 0.14Rooney - 0.11So yeah, he is only worth £6m or something...

Ok I guess I am saying, If I was a Villa fan, the prospect of signing Bent for £16m would not be setting my pants on fire !I dunno, maybe I am getting old , but £16m for a player that is not really a "big name" would piss me off, when that £16m might well be able to get someone else.For example I would prefer Robbie Keane to Bent !

When did I say Lescott was worth 22m or Milner was worth 24m ?out of the 3, I''d say Milner is the better player. However again, 10m no more

You didn''t say it, that''s how much he cost Man City, Why does he deserve a bigger price tag than Bent? Bent is one of the best strikers in the Prem, 18m is about right tbh, only a few players better than him. them being Drogba, Torres, RVP & Rooney (not on current form).I''m not sure what drugs you lot are on tbh.

In my opinion 18 million sounds alike a lot to me. Also, I think bell-end is hyphenated!