Sign in to follow this  
festagingermon

Next 3 games

I think the next 3 games could well see us picking up a fair few points, Sheff Utd away is definately able to be won as is the Palace game, only tricky one i see is Milwall at home, however i think we will be to strong for them at home, especially as they will probably try to win the game and end up leaving spaces that Wes can make the most of with his killer passes, all in all a very positive couple of weeks me thinks!

Strange to say as 2 of the teams are in bottom 6 but i''d be happy with 5, Sheff and Palace are both bogey grounds for us.

Millwall should do, but take 5 and carry on our unbeaten run

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]i''m for thinking positive but its the weak teams that we struggle with remember[/quote]

We do, but our away form has been good this season, weak team or not and it is about time we put that damned palace away ghost to bed now!

Sheffield United probably think they owe us one (and with some justification).  Palace is... well, Palace.  Millwall are on a good run, pushing for the top six and are absolutely no mugs.They are all beatable, yes, but it''s not as easy as that, especially in the Championship.  I expect three difficult matches and I certainly don''t expect three victories.  By the same token there''s not a lot to fear either but we''re not so brilliant we can afford to dismiss our opponents that easily.(Although we are surely due a win at Palace...?)

Rather than 5, it''d be better to lose 1 and win the other 2, i''d take 6 points now.  As much as i''d like us to, we wont win both away games and Milwall at home is no gimme, thats for sure...

There are no easy games, and i definately don''t class any of the games a gimmes, but then opinions are what make this great game of ours all the better i suppose, i definately think we will do palace though, as long as we defend set peices against them this time........

Got to be looking for a minimum of 7 from those fixtures if we are going to be serious top 2 contenders.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]i''m for thinking positive but its the weak teams that we struggle with remember[/quote]Thats what i thought too, but when i looked at the stats against the teams in the bottom half we are second in the table, with Cardiff and Leeds way down the list. They say stats never lie.......... [:)]http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D1/vbothalf.html

Further to Jimbo''s comment, we''re actually 3-7-3 against top-half teams and 9-1-3 against bottom-half teams. With a fit squad again and players like Surman and Ward back in training, we should be optimistic about the next 3 games and beyond that, IMO. Holt and Hoolahan are in good form, and should Chris Martin and Simeon Jackson pick up again, a decent run seems possible. I would still like to see another proven striker come in, and a RB as well. We might not get this chance again, especially with both QPR and Cardiff losing their top strikers (Mackie and Bothroyd, respectively). This really is the time to go for it! OTBC!

3 difficult games. 6 pts would be a good haul.4 or less would be a worry, 7 or over would be outstanding.

[quote user="ricardo"]3 difficult games. 6 pts would be a good haul.4 or less would be a worry, 7 or over would be outstanding.[/quote]

My Best GuessSheff utd  LosePalace away LoseMillwall H draw1pt

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son is a Moron"][quote user="ricardo"]3 difficult games. 6 pts would be a good haul.4 or less would be a worry, 7 or over would be outstanding.[/quote]

My Best GuessSheff utd  LosePalace away LoseMillwall H draw1pt[/quote]Go wash your mouth out sonny.

[quote user="kiwigreenandgold"]Yeah, moron.[/quote]

You calling me a M O R O N ?At least we agree of something.actaully I changed my mind I now think.Sheff utd Draw 1ptPalace away win  3ptsMillwall home close win 3pts7ptsOne player to get sent off in Sheff game