Sign in to follow this  
Yella Foreva

Leeds Away

Does anyone know if Leeds sell their tickets from the bottom row-up? Because I don''t want to order my tickets as soon as they go on sale, only to find I''m on the front row

[quote user="canary_girl"]

Does anyone know if Leeds sell their tickets from the bottom row-up? Because I don''t want to order my tickets as soon as they go on sale, only to find I''m on the front row

[/quote]why would you not want to sit on the front row? best seats in the house!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="canary_girl"]

[/quote]

why would you not want to sit on the front row? best seats in the house!

[/quote]

I prefer to sit slightly higher up better view of the pitch and when play as it the other end

how much will they be for under 21?

how long on the train is it? ive never been to an away game after being a fan and st holder im now 17 as i cant get to them and cant get lifts there.

Norwich to Leeds is just under four hours on the train, change at Peterborough. I don''t think they do under 21 tickets at Leeds, I went last year and pretty sure I had to buy an adult ticket.

Sounds like you''re best off going on the official coaches Barclayboy. Elland Road is quite tricky to get to from the train station if you''re not sure what you''re doing.

[quote user="Yella Foreva"]Does anybody know when the tickets go on sale.

Thanks for the help in advance.[/quote]

It depends as if leeds win tomorrow night they will be playing FA cup that weekend so the game will be moved. I rang ticket office yesterday and they said they will not be out this week.

They''d have to win their replay tomorrow night and get through the next round as well to have this game rearranged - 19th Feb is fifth round weekend.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]They''d have to win their replay tomorrow night and get through the next round as well to have this game rearranged - 19th Feb is fifth round weekend.[/quote]

so its going to be a little while before they sell tickets as they will make sure the game is actually happening on this day 1st.

I''l be doing a car share for this one if ur interested barclayboy....

Assuming it''s a Saturday game, will check fixture list

Normally we split petrol by however many in car

[quote user="BARCLAYBOY"]i dont know who i would go with but i would have to go with someone as i wouldnt know what the **** to do.[/quote]

You wouldn''t know how to get on a train?

Was about to book the train today for 62 quid return before reading about the clash of dates,  but glad I didn''t as I''m hoping Leeds will still be in the FA Cup.    Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww !!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="canary_girl"]

[/quote]why would you not want to sit on the front row? best seats in the house!

[/quote]

Is that why they give away front row seats in the N&P to school children and youth footballers at Carrow Road?

I watched the England u-21 match from there and it was diabolical if you like to watch strategic play. Plus if it rains you get soaked sitting in low rows. Bit like trying to watch a snooker match from one of the pockets!...

I hope we get a decent allocation we usually tend to get 1,300 or something but I doubt that would be enough this time.

We''ve always been in yellow bit in corner but I think some teams get the end.

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="canary_girl"]

[/quote]

why would you not want to sit on the front row? best seats in the house!

[/quote] Is that why they give away front row seats in the N&P to school children and youth footballers at Carrow Road? I watched the England u-21 match from there and it was diabolical if you like to watch strategic play. Plus if it rains you get soaked sitting in low rows. Bit like trying to watch a snooker match from one of the pockets!...[/quote]

agree, nothing worse than sitting on the front row, especially if the allocation is at the end/corner as well. So if anyone can remember how Leeds sold their tickets last year, that would be a real help. Thanks