Sign in to follow this  
srfab1

lansbury starts against leeds

Not saying this is not right but how do you know? I know several Gooners and they know nothing about this.

no proof just a guess due to fact that he has gone back to arsenal . i think if wenger wanted him to stay he would have already signed for the rest off the season.they would not let him cuptie himself and he was training today at arsenal.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]I see, so your post should have said "I think Lansbury will start against Leeds for Arsenal"?

[/quote]

Exactly!

The only thing that concerns me a little that he won''t be coming back is that Jay Emmanuel-Thomas went on loan to Cardiff from Arsenal today. Clearly meaning Wenger has now decided it is OK to send players out. Fingers crossed, but I gut feeling is saying we won''t see Lansbury back this season.

Have to say he`s done little to impress and i thought he was poor Saturday. You can only live off the "I`m from Arsenal don`t you know" kudos for so long.....

Much more important to secure a young, hungry player such as Bennett who is our own than spend out on a loan imo.

He was quality against Ipswich and the following couple games. Saturday was his first game back from injury.

Also was class for Watford last season, I hope he comes back.

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]According to his Twitter it''s his day off so as Arsenal are travelling upto Leeds for the game tonight, I think it''s a safe bet he won''t be featuring this evening.
[/quote]

this could possibly seem to suggest that Wenger may yet let him have a loan extension...if he isn''t even travelling to a FA cup game?

[quote user="canary_girl"]

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]According to his Twitter it''s his day off so as Arsenal are travelling upto Leeds for the game tonight, I think it''s a safe bet he won''t be featuring this evening.
[/quote]

this could possibly seem to suggest that Wenger may yet let him have a loan extension...if he isn''t even travelling to a FA cup game?

[/quote]

I hope so, but I imagine Arsenal will want to win tonight and will take pretty much a full squad but start with the subs and hold a couple of players back. If it was the league cup I''d be more inclined to agree with you that there is something in the theory.

[quote user="Lambo"]He was quality against Ipswich and the following couple games. Saturday was his first game back from injury. Also was class for Watford last season, I hope he comes back.[/quote]

he showed some good touches against the sc*m yes but not really enough to warrant the hype there has been about him since in my view. he''s a good player, if he stays then i will be happy but if he doesn''t i''m not overly concerned as i think Hoolahan is better, martin can play at the top of the diamond and this Bennett kid sounds like he may also be a quality player there (if we are able to sign him).

[quote user="srfab1"]no proof just a guess due to fact that he has gone back to arsenal . i think if wenger wanted him to stay he would have already signed for the rest off the season.they would not let him cuptie himself and he was training today at arsenal.[/quote]He''s not at risk of getting cup tied in Norwich.

That''s something even our own players might have struggled to achieve in recent years.[;)]

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]According to his Twitter it''s his day off so as Arsenal are travelling upto Leeds for the game tonight, I think it''s a safe bet he won''t be featuring this evening.[/quote]Frankly I can''t understand any of his tweets, appears to be a load of gobbledygook to me.  Innit.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[quote user="Lambo"]He was quality against Ipswich and the following couple games. Saturday was his first game back from injury. Also was class for Watford last season, I hope he comes back.[/quote]

he showed some good touches against the sc*m yes but not really enough to warrant the hype there has been about him since in my view. he''s a good player, if he stays then i will be happy but if he doesn''t i''m not overly concerned as i think Hoolahan is better, martin can play at the top of the diamond and this Bennett kid sounds like he may also be a quality player there (if we are able to sign him).

[/quote]

As good as Chris Martin was last season he currently seems so bereft of confidence it''s almost like watching a different player. I''d much rather currently have Lansbury as cover to use at the top of the diamond.

[quote user="srfab1"]im glad i got that one wrong
[/quote]

Why did you bother then? Are you related to First Wizard? He''s an attention seeker too

[quote user="srfab1"]but for arsenal not norwich
[/quote]

EPIC FAIL...

Why do people put themselves up for this kind of idiotic posting?

[quote user="srfab1"]but for arsenal not norwich
[/quote]

He didn''t start and wasn''t on the bench.

He wont get anywhere near the Arsenal 1st team. He has found his level for now in the Championship.