Sign in to follow this  
Sir Mike Harle

Lame rumour or truth??

Word around the ground staff at carrow road is that Shaun Wright-Philips'' brother has been sniffing around....someone somewhere claimed they saw him in and around Colney afew days ago. Wotcha rekon guys, am i being rather too gullabble?

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!!!

GUYS DON''T TAKE ANY NOTICE OF HIM HE''S JUST ANOTHER PRATT MAKING UP SILLY RUMOURS!

[quote]WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!!! GUYS DON''T TAKE ANY NOTICE OF HIM HE''S JUST ANOTHER PRATT MAKING UP SILLY RUMOURS![/quote]

Alright Franny V, calm yourself down son.He''s only saying what he heard second hand and he''s implied that he (and nor do I for the record) doesn''t believe it. No need to call him a prat.

Don''t worry WN, i know him, he made this rumour up and i was with him at the time. We go to college together and he thought he''d wind u all upwith this silly rumour.

[quote]Don''t worry WN, i know him, he made this rumour up and i was with him at the time. We go to college together and he thought he''d wind u all upwith this silly rumour.[/quote]

Okay, fair do''s. Sorry old pal.In that case p**s off our boards Sir Mike Harle!!!