Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln Yellow

Luke Daley to Stevenage

Yeah I agree!Maybe it''s because Lambert isn''t guaranteed to sign another player, and doesn''t want to commit a lot of the reserve players to long term loans in case we need them?

He needs game time so best move for him.

Askou, Johnson, Daley and Tudur-Jones on loan now.

I''d expect Rudd or Steer to be next?

Good luck to them.

Only 1 month i guess as we don''t leave ourselves up the creak if we get hit with another mass injury crisis.

It could be that with Johnson and Daley the clubs taking them aren''t too sure of their ability and don''t want to commit to a longer term deal. They will be able to extend the loan if things are going well, or just say "goodbye" to the player in a months time.

Good luck and I hope he comes back a better player for it.  In days gone by we have produced some fantastic young players but at the age of 21 he needs to be stepping upto the plate if hes going to make at this level.  Recently many of our youth player have flattered to deceive and have fallen down the leagues but producing our own players for a club like Norwich I believe is the best way forward and opening up these new centres can only be a good thing.  If you are good enough then your old enough and when players like Edie, Bellamy, Sutton, Green, Fox etc etc broke onto the scene you just knew how good they were going to be.  I''m not sure I can say the same for many of our young home grown players which is a shame but I would love to be proved wrong.

[quote user="Adam_2010"]He needs game time so best move for him. Askou, Johnson, Daley and Tudur-Jones on loan now. I''d expect Rudd or Steer to be next? Good luck to them. Only 1 month i guess as we don''t leave ourselves up the creak if we get hit with another mass injury crisis.[/quote]

Rudd is out injured for a number of weeks so doubt him or Steer will be leaving for a little while at least.