Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Is this the start of the big push

Askou, Gill, Daley, OTJ, Johnson and Hughes all out on loan,Lansbury back till the end of the season,2 rumoured signings on the horizon,are we seing the start of our promotion push or will we be left with that "oh what if" feeling again? The future of Norwich City FC is at a crossroads imo,i just hope we go in the right direction, and for once i think we will!!

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]Hughes on loan? What!?Sauce?[/quote]

PL has said this morning he will be going out on loan,it''s on the pink un site and evening news site.

It does feel like there is a big announcement looming today, lots of speculation , goings etc , must be a couple of comings soon to be announced .

Lansbury is going to be big player in the next 4 months. 

I really hope it is the start of the big push!

although we are doing really well, a few extra signings would give us that biting edge.

The reason (i believe) why this season is so important is not only because there is more of a possibility that PL will go if we don''t make it, but also because there will be much harder competition next year.

The premier league teams that come down will be much stronger than they were this year (despite Boro unexpectedly being rubbish this year). Portsmouth are bankrupt and Hull were never going to be a promotion contender.

Furthermore teams like Boro, ipsw*ch and leicester with money to spend and new managers, i would of thought will do better next year, despite sven there.

i say go for it!!!!!