Sign in to follow this  
alysha

Tomorrow's Line Up & Score Prediction

I have a good feeling about this game, last time Sheffield United thought we were lucky, but we will show them why we are in the top 6 tomorrow!

I''m going for 0-3, C.Martin, Holt, Hoolahan and an optimistic clean sheet.

Ruddy

R.Martin               Barnett                 Whitbread            Druty

Fox

Crofts                                         Lappin

Hoolahan

C.Martin                        Holt

I would say that is the team PL will pick, maybe take out Druty and play Drury instead[:P]0-0 for me.

ruddy

martin barnett whitbread drury

crofts

smith lappin

hoolahan

jackson holt

id give jackson a chance, hopefully give martin a kick up the arse

im going 4-2 again had a quid on 66-1 last time we played them, more of the same please,

Got to play Fox for me, he''s really making us tick in midfield at the moment.

With Lansbury unavailable, Hoolahan will go to the tip of the diamond and Lappin has to come in for the balance on the left

Ruddy

R.Martin, Barnett, Whitbread, Drury

Crofts, Fox, Lappin

Hoolahan

C.Martin Holt

New manager syndrome shouldnt be underestimated.Their crowd and their players will be well up for this game - so obvious as it sounds, keeping them out for the first 20 mins will be vital. Do that and I think we''ll nick it, 1-0 or 2-1.. I agree that Lambert will start with the team above.

This game will not be easy at all IMO. United have a new manager in Micky Adams and have just signed Marcus Bent on loan who will probably play alongside Ched Evans who surely is destined to score against us. A 2-2 draw will be a good result for us but I am hoping we can sneak it 2-3 with a late Holt goal. I''ve got a feeling that Jackson may make an appearance at some stage, replacing Chris Martin.

[quote user="paul moy"]This game will not be easy at all IMO. United have a new manager in Micky Adams and have just signed Marcus Bent on loan who will probably play alongside Ched Evans who surely is destined to score against us. A 2-2 draw will be a good result for us but I am hoping we can sneak it 2-3 with a late Holt goal. I''ve got a feeling that Jackson may make an appearance at some stage, replacing Chris Martin.[/quote]

I should add that Marcus Bent is ex-Ipswich, so is also bound to score.  [:(] 

[quote user="Ernie"]I have a sneaky feeling that Surman might get a run out, hope so![/quote]

hope so, when Surman started against Leeds - Lambert said the day before he wasn''t quite ready, this time I''m inclined to believe him though

It''s a very tough game but I have a feeling we could show them who''s boss,

3-0 Norwich, Hoolahan x2 and C.Martin to score [:)]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]OT but what course and year are you studying at NTU?[/quote]

2nd year - Psychology, you?

I see this on WOTB earlier!!

Just back from training

Surman and Ward took a full part in training. Hoooze also trained. Gill was an absentee - loan? Francombe also trained and din''t look at all out of place.

There was a game against the academy team by 11 which will presumably start against the Blades. There is of course one enforced change with Lansbury having gone. I think it prudent not to say the team but I was surprised with Lansburys replacement.

got to be surman for me!!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I''m in my final year of Accounting & Finance, good to hear of other Norwich fans at Trent, surprising how many I see in and around the City.[/quote]

yeah same, I always spot the odd yellow and green city scarf every now and again

[quote user="city till i die"]I see this on WOTB earlier!! Just back from training Surman and Ward took a full part in training. Hoooze also trained. Gill was an absentee - loan? Francombe also trained and din''t look at all out of place. There was a game against the academy team by 11 which will presumably start against the Blades. There is of course one enforced change with Lansbury having gone. I think it prudent not to say the team but I was surprised with Lansburys replacement. got to be surman for me!![/quote]

sounds good!

I assume as you''re not in your final year yet, you have plenty of time to catch our games in the midlands.

Don''t get to many now but in the first year or so before the work piled up it was great being based in Notts for away games.

^^ How''s it going mate? Surman won''t play, I read somewhere official. He and Ward are both back (ish) but not playing tomorrow.I''d start with what I see to be our best 11 atm:                       RuddyMartin Barnett Nelson* Drury                    Crofts         Smith             Lappin                Hoolahan           Martin      Holt*Or Whitbread, don''t really mind. x

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I assume as you''re not in your final year yet, you have plenty of time to catch our games in the midlands. Don''t get to many now but in the first year or so before the work piled up it was great being based in Notts for away games.[/quote]

Yeah missing tomorrow but went to Forest and Derby and planning to go to Leeds which isn''t too far. I have a season ticket though so have to travel back on our home games unless they are mid-week; I''m sure this will become a lot harder next year with the workload, as you say [:(]

[quote user="Barnett is King"]^^ How''s it going mate? Surman won''t play, I read somewhere official. He and Ward are both back (ish) but not playing tomorrow.

I''d start with what I see to be our best 11 atm:

Ruddy
Martin Barnett Nelson* Drury
                    Crofts
         Smith             Lappin
               Hoolahan
           Martin      Holt

*Or Whitbread, don''t really mind.

x
[/quote]

This was what was said the day before we played Leeds and he started. Would be nice to see him back, will be like having a brand new player