Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Unofficial match thread - Sheff Utd v Norwich

I was pleasantly surprised this morning to look out my window to see the whole Norwich squad going for a morning constitutional with the management team.  They must have stayed at the hotel round the corner from me.  All looked very relaxed.  Shame I wasn''t dressed I would have joined them.  Positive start to the day!  Now to head down to the ground.COYY

What formation do you think we will play, and with who in the starting eleven?

I will hedge my bets on retaining the diamond, with Lappin in for Lansbury.

Ruddy

RMartin-Barnett-Whitbread-Drury

Fox

Crofts-Lappin

Hoolahan

Holt-CMartin

Away from home Lambert always seems to throw in some surprise players. So i don''t think it will be that straight forward.

Team news from Sheff Utd''s website:Norwich: Ruddy, R. Martin, Barnett, Whitbread, Drury, Crofts, Fox, Hoolahan, Jackson, Holt, C. Martin.Subs: Nelson, Smith, Lappin, Wilbraham, McNamee, Steer, Tierney.Very attacking!

That is attacking - like it!

So will that be a 4-3-3 with hoolahan on the left or the diamond with martin at the point, crofts right and hoolahan on the left?

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Just been announced on radio Norfolk that Steer''s in goal; Ruddy injured[/quote]I think Gudgin just totally ballsed up. He meant Steer carries on on the bench with Rudd still injured.

[quote user="Canary Man of Kent"]It''s macnamee not jackson[/quote]

are you joking , i can''t stand him he is shite

we want jackson

Forest could be two points behind with two games in hand, but three games in hand if we lose this game. It is absolutely vital that we win today...

Good afternoon Everyone.Settled down to listen to Radio Norfolk. Got my beer and the lucky Knobs [;)]Hopefully Super Chris can go a little way to silence the doubters today. Feeling good about today [:)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Afternoon Henry  Hope you enjoy sucking your lucky knobs [;)]How''s things?[/quote]Pretty good. Hopefully still smiling at 5pm today with an unkicked cat [;)]How about you?

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Afternoon Henry  Hope you enjoy sucking your lucky knobs [;)]How''s things?[/quote]Pretty good. Hopefully still smiling at 5pm today with an unkicked cat [;)]How about you?[/quote]Fine thanks. Kettle''s primed.How many hat-tricks is Wes planning to score today as he''s starting? [:P]