Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Beating Dead Wood...Canariesworld.

I login...Welcome Roger Mallett...Click on your commentary ... So I click on Norwich...Please Login to listen.....I HAVEEEE 3000 TIMES and nothing :( anyone else having this problem? I dont know what to do. And I don''t live in England so I cant listen on the bbc or the radio.

i always have problems to get the commentry to work i have to log onto the message board first then go onto canaries world. Mine is working fine.

Same crappppp grrrrrrr Welcome Roger Mallett....Please Login..............I AM LOGGED IN or how do you know my name grrrrrrrrr I tried to do the message board thing like you said and nothing.

It''s f*cking disgraceful. I pay money for Canariesworld seeing as I am unable to receive Radio Norfolk and time after time it doesn''t work. It''s not good enough. I wonder if the club will give us all a pro-rata reimbursement for all the games we are unable to receive...

I had the same problem chaps, but deleted my cookies and now it works. Try it.

Canariesworld is fckning sheee-ite though. My poor screen nearly got it!

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]Log out of Canaryworld. Delete your cookies and temp internet files and log in again.[/quote]

there''s an echo in here?

Sounds like there is a problem with your computer because I have had canaries world for some time and apart from the occaisionally minor blip it works great for me.

I had a 404 error, but I was trying to log in at 2.55pm, probably a bad time. Tried a second time and it was fine. The commentary did drop out a couple of times for a few seconds during the game which is unusual in my experience.