Sign in to follow this  
ed walker

The New Infill: Pics

I know I have put this post on a couple of times, but I am keen to see the progress. Did anyone take any pictures before they left early on Saturday?

Sorry, haven''t got any pics but its looking great, the seats in the upper tier are almost all in place, about 3/4''s of the seats are in. Whats with the name though??? THE NORWICH UNION COMMUNITY STAND?????

A BIT OF A CRAP NAME IMO!!!!!

I agree, a bit of a bad name but Norwich Union would have had to pay for the right to do so, so probably will help pay for Bentleys wages for a week or two. This is the problem with the modern game.

It is good to see that the club are so comercially aware of these opportunities and prepared to milk them (Proton garage in the Jarrold stand).

You should complain

Our impoverished neighbours are at this moment looking to find a sponsor for their ground - that or they are fed up with the nicknames it''s given

Porkman Road

Poorman Rd

Pauper Rd

The Dump .......... it''s where all the binmen go

Albert Square ......full of fake cockneys

To me there''s still the Barclay, the South stand, the the river end and the Main stand.

hey birmingham canary!

can i use one of those pics for the ny canaries web site?

would be most grateful

Nice pics there bhamcanary!

james - The huge hole is probably for ambulances and things to access the pitch once the stupid hotel idea is realised...and it doubles up as the exit like the old gap between Disabled and N&P

the huge hole is for craig bellamys head in preperation for when we sign him on his 36th birthday

grabbed em from the board, thats gr8 matey

thanks

They''re really cool pics.  Also, if you right click on the top pic and go to save to background it makes the stands look HUGE (1024 x 768 resolution may be required!) The huge gap will be for emergancy vehicles to get in.  Once the hotel is build the pitch will be sealed

[quote]the huge hole is for craig bellamys head in preperation for when we sign him on his 36th birthday[/quote]

i thought the original idea was to have the access tunnel under the hotel. far preferable i should have thought, thereby allowing more seats in the new corner. surely it''s not a case of needing an access tunnel at both ends, is it ?