Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

FAO Anyone who went yesterday.

If you went yesterday on the Club coaches and got a train back from the train station. Did any of you whilst walking back see a silver necklace chain on the floor as you go around the corner just after you cross the road from the Barclay End of Carrow Road walking on the pavement all the way to the train station. Cheers [:)]

[quote user="CT"]On a related note I dropped my camera when we scored the 2nd goal. Thankfully we have great fans and it was given back :) nice to know our fans are decent people (Y)[/quote]

Camera, a Camera. There is this new thing called a mobile phone. They have an inbuilt Camera [;)]

what is so odd about a camera Banana? I took mine also, I use it to take photos! I also own a phone that I use to make phonecalls! Unless you pay serious wedge for your phone the camera capabilities will be at best average.

[quote user="Marty"]what is so odd about a camera Banana? I took mine also, I use it to take photos! I also own a phone that I use to make phonecalls! Unless you pay serious wedge for your phone the camera capabilities will be at best average.[/quote]

i got a 3.2 mp camera i my phone, works a treat (until you zoom in [:(])

yeah why dont you just use a phone camera, to take photos of a footy match they will come out great. Actually why dont the press photographers use their phones?

Banan, do you mean to be a mong?

the amount of mega pixels means very little if the optics are not very good. I can get very good photos using an old 2.0mp camera, far better than that of a cheaper modern camera with 12 mp. There are many factors that going to making a good camera, but whan it comes to selling them the camera companies know the the mega pixel number is what people notice.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Marty"]what is so odd about a camera Banana? I took mine also, I use it to take photos! I also own a phone that I use to make phonecalls! Unless you pay serious wedge for your phone the camera capabilities will be at best average.[/quote]

[/quote]Well, according to the Virgin girl who sweet talked me into a new ''phone the other day mine''s got 5.0 mega-pixels which she told me works a treat too.Great news.....or would be if I knew how it worked.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Well, according to the Virgin girl who sweet talked me into a new ''phone the other day mine''s got 5.0 mega-pixels which she told me works a treat too.

Great news.....or would be if I knew how it worked.

[/quote]

Smithy old boy at your age if a young virgin told you that you had 5.0 mega-pixels and that it worked a treat i would regard that as a big compliment.[:D]

[quote user="liamcicada"] Actually why dont the press photographers use their phones?[/quote]

Because point and shoot cameras take 2/3 seconds to focus, and that is too long for a press photographer. They need DSLR''s so they click the button and at the same time it takes the picture. They also need to be able to use different lenses for different events.