Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

How many are we taking to Leeds?

me and my boyfriend will be there! does anyone know if Leeds allocate tickets from the front row up? If so, I''ll wait a day before booking my tickets

I reckon I''ll go..living in York I''m very, very close (15-20min train), but also (unfortunately) have many Leeds fans as friends. One is encouraging me to go with him and sit in the home end/family stand. I know I wouldn''t be able to help myself though and would be screaming/shouting encouragement and reprimand whenever something goes our way or against us so might be slightly obvious I''m a ''yella''.

I believe I''ve managed to persuade my brother-in-law and a mate that they should join me and the rest of the Canaries for the day so should be there with you in the away end! We missed out on the Sheffield game so looking forward to this one and also might go to the Barnsley game too. Hopefully 2 wins!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]......not sure when the tickets are on sale but presume they will give us the whole area behind the goal?[/quote]

either that or I think the main away section is one of the corners

"canary_girl"

either that or I think the main away section is one of the corners

Yes you are quite right but I think that section only holds about 1,000 so let''s hope thye give us the space. Bates will see the pound notes and give us all we can sell!!

We will get the Yellow cheese block corner, and half of the stand behind the goal.

Coming from and living in Leeds,this is the one I really want to win!

I certainly hope we get more than the south east corner. I''m sure we can get a big no. of fans there - big rivalry since last year and we''ll want to win badly. I''m sure there''ll be a few people coming from the York area where there is a massive Norwich Union (yeah Aviva I know) workforce - I''m sure there''s plenty of former Norfolk boys and girls kickin'' about here. Can''t wait!

According to a Sheffield U site we took 2,700 to Bramall Lane.

If we get the cheeseblock that will mean 900 people will be disappointed as that only holds 1800 according to

footy grounds guide http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leeds_united/

But if we get the whole end it has 5,000 (according to site) and previous times I think teams have been told they have to pay for anything they don''t sell.

Allocation of 3,000 goes on sale on 1st February according to the box office. Not sure if that is an initial allocation or thats our lot.

Thanks for the update......mmm looks like we will sell 1800 straight off but won''t take 5,000! Tickets now on sale from 1st Feb, wonder how many we have??

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Allocation of 3,000 goes on sale on 1st February according to the box office. Not sure if that is an initial allocation or thats our lot.[/quote]

does this mean we will be behind the goal? Hope so

if our allocation is 3000 as others have said ,this means we get the corner stand 1700 and half the stand behind the goal and no more as the other half of the stand is already allocated to leeds and have been selling tickets for this area for a while now, looked on leeds website to buy tickets .still 3000 should make for a good atmosphere.and better than just the pokey corner stand

I will be phoning as soon as those lines open. Can you buy NCFC away tickets on the leeds site once they go on sale?

A lot is made of a rivalry between us and Leeds on here, but who thinks it really exists in the consciousness of the bulk of Leeds fans? Yes, it was neck and neck for a while last season between us and we should have had better on our last visit to Elland Rd, but I don''t think we would get any more thought than the rest of the other clubs up around us at the moment...yes they will be p#ssed off to get beaten by us, but we are never going to have serious history between us...even with 3000 of us there on our next visit. To be fair, they are just another club to us, no more and no less than the likes of Scunthorpe or Reading.