Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

I think you could still pick earlier if the warning was attatched. Please don''t miss a pick through waiting. I may have been worrying over nothing but I just am concerned about not having a price if the game was chosen.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Purple my friend, I would like you to carry on selecting whatever games you wish. I would never censor on this thread. I enjoy looking all over the world for your results, Barcelona, Manchester United and the like seem so mundane in comparison.

Trent maybe has the answer. He advised that the price was not yet on the oddschecker site. This would alert the guy making the final selections to check there before posting.

[/quote]

Yep no odds for that pick, or the Highland league pick. As the final 6 have already been chosen then I will go ahead with Sant Julia over Encamp in the Andorran league as planned.

As you say, the Andorran leagues (And Highland) usually have odds, not sure why this week they do not.

NN - Thats probably the best way to go. Its a lot harder these days to find a game that has not already been picked multiple times, once upon a time I could dive into mainland Europe and be one of the few. Shows how aware all the PUPS are at the moment!

Like a sheep I too shall pick Arsenal to beat Huddersfield. Although Lokeren to beat Eupen looked tempting, I shall stick with being a Bleater.Good luck all PUPS and CTID!!!

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends City-Til-I-Die and Billy Dixon we have...

6/4

Norwich

3:00 Sat

2/11

Barcelona

7:00 Sat

1/9

PSV

7:45 Sat

1/7

Arsenal

12:00 Sun

1/2

FC Twente

1:30 Sun

4/9

Man City

2:00 Sun

Which will win for the Academy £70.24p. I ran the same bet through Bet365 online and the return would only be £55.66. Which again is a big difference. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted.

So now it’s "game on". Thanks again Dave, these are an excellent set of picks with a great potential return. It’s Norwich first out of the blocks so come on you yellows!!

Good luck everyone ……[:)]......

[quote user="Big Slob"]Sorry about my absence Nutty, i have been very busy and barely been on the pinkun, let alone the internet recently. How have you all been doing, many wins? My pick is Burnley to beat Burton. Good luck all.[/quote]

Sorry I didn''t reply earlier, it''s great to have you back! That''s another great thing about the free bet - you can be busy for a few weeks and return picking up where you left off. We have had 6 wins this season totalling £220.93 and still have 15 weeks to go[Y]

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends City-Til-I-Die and Billy Dixon we have...

6/4

Norwich

3:00 Sat

2/11

Barcelona

7:00 Sat

1/9

PSV

7:45 Sat

1/7

Arsenal

12:00 Sun

1/2

FC Twente

1:30 Sun

4/9

Man City

2:00 Sun

Which will win for the Academy £70.24p. I ran the same bet through Bet365 online and the return would only be £55.66. Which again is a big difference. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted.

So now it’s "game on". Thanks again Dave, these are an excellent set of picks with a great potential return. It’s Norwich first out of the blocks so come on you yellows!!

Good luck everyone ……[:)]......

[/quote]WOW that is one great return on those teams[Y]

Thnx again to billy for fantastic odds and the free bet itself[Y]

Thnx again to all the PUPS for their fantastic picks this week...come on Naarich start us off on the right foot and march into 2nd place[:D] OTBC

[quote user="Davo"]Porto vs Rio Ave this week please. Davo[/quote]

This game''s next weekend Davo. It''s their League Cup this week. Hope you see this in time to select again.

Damn, damn, damn. I didn''t get mine in on time again! :@ Sorry, I really am!

Herucles vs BARCELONA away win please.

Thanks Nutty, good luke all especially CTID!

I can''t quote, but that is awesome. What''s the record for most amount won/wins for a season?

Did well to avoid Swansea.

08/09 was our best ever season when we had 7 wins totalling £397. Two big wins that season Mister Chops started us off with £138 in the August and the 7th win was Fellas with in May £91.82.

Last season again we had 7 wins and the World Cup win totalling £301.

Listening to this commentry is doing my head in!!![:''(]

Come on Norwich!

Unlucky Dave it was a brave effort. Had we have sneaked a winner the others all look so good.

[/quote]DAMN AND BUGGER!!!!!!! sorry PUPS, fell at the 1st hurdle again [:(]

No sorrys on this thread Dave. We didn''t have those footballing gods on our side today.

There''s very little between winning and losing weeks. Last week Pete was let down by a dead cert home win with Dortmund while his more risky away, Napoli, won.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]New rule i think.... No Norwich in the final 6?[/quote]

erm...why should we not pick norwich. The money raised from this thread goes to norwich so make them earn the cash by picking them [y]

The last two times Norwich have been in the final 6 (I didn''t say you couldn''t pick them, actually try and read posts please) they haven''t done the business

The money doesn''t go to the club, it goes to FONCY, which while being part of NCFC doesn''t really mean its going to the ''club'' as such

[quote user="Gingerpele"]The last two times Norwich have been in the final 6 (I didn''t say you couldn''t pick them, actually try and read posts please) they haven''t done the business The money doesn''t go to the club, it goes to FONCY, which while being part of NCFC doesn''t really mean its going to the ''club'' as such[/quote]

Sorry to half agree with Banana, but although I wouldn''t pick Norwich if I had the opportunity to pick the final six, every person who does have earned that right on merit and can pick whoever they choose.  And if they had earned that right by picking the Norwich result quite often they should be more than entitled to do so.

I''m not in charge of this, it was just an idea, no one has to follow it. Its just its bad enough if Norwich don''t win, but if CTID other 5 results all come in, then its even worse that the only team to let us down is Norwich