Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Norwich city versus Haverhill apparently

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Now that''s what I call a cheeky photo [;)][/quote]

This one is more cheeky:[IMG]http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/martin-elliot-tennis-girl.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"][quote user="DOGGER"]What an arse!![/quote]

Are you refering to Bly or the 12 year old girl?[/quote]oh i thought she was 13, my bad!![:P]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Now that''s what I call a cheeky photo [;)]
[/quote]

This one is more cheeky:

[IMG]http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/martin-elliot-tennis-girl.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Looks like a private tennis court off the Finchley Road that I was once acquainted with.

Now, I wonder.....

We had an au pair at that time as I recall. Blonde. Now what was her name again......?

[;)]

OTBC

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Harry - you''re either an under-sexed teenager or middle-aged dreamer! lolBut you''re right, it''s cheekier[/quote]I''m a Middle-aged dreamer (my teenage years are far behind me) with a strange sense of humour who enjoys being cheeky/flirting with ladies who I think understand I''m not being over serious.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Now that''s what I call a cheeky photo [;)]
[/quote]

This one is more cheeky:

[IMG]http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/martin-elliot-tennis-girl.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Harry, just like when someone scratches their head when they are not sure what to do, I think she''s pondering which pair of balls to go after.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Harry - you''re either an under-sexed teenager or middle-aged dreamer! lolBut you''re right, it''s cheekier[/quote]I''m a Middle-aged dreamer (my teenage years are far behind me) with a strange sense of humour who enjoys being cheeky/flirting with ladies who I think understand I''m not being over serious.[/quote]For clarification purposes, I class middle-age as 50 - 60 these days [;)]mainly ''cos I''m then not in the category myself...

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Harry - you''re either an under-sexed teenager or middle-aged dreamer! lolBut you''re right, it''s cheekier[/quote]I''m a Middle-aged dreamer (my teenage years are far behind me) with a strange sense of humour who enjoys being cheeky/flirting with ladies who I think understand I''m not being over serious.[/quote]For clarification purposes, I class middle-age as 50 - 60 these days [;)]mainly ''cos I''m then not in the category myself...[/quote]After your clarification I need to clarify I''m not quite there yet either, I''m a very young looking (I wish) 48. [:)]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Harry - you''re either an under-sexed teenager or middle-aged dreamer! lolBut you''re right, it''s cheekier[/quote]I''m a Middle-aged dreamer (my teenage years are far behind me) with a strange sense of humour who enjoys being cheeky/flirting with ladies who I think understand I''m not being over serious.[/quote]For clarification purposes, I class middle-age as 50 - 60 these days [;)]mainly ''cos I''m then not in the category myself...[/quote]After your clarification I need to clarify I''m not quite there yet either, I''m a very young looking (I wish) 48. [:)][/quote]Bet that''s cheered you up no end [;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Harry - you''re either an under-sexed teenager or middle-aged dreamer! lolBut you''re right, it''s cheekier[/quote]I''m a Middle-aged dreamer (my teenage years are far behind me) with a strange sense of humour who enjoys being cheeky/flirting with ladies who I think understand I''m not being over serious.[/quote]For clarification purposes, I class middle-age as 50 - 60 these days [;)]mainly ''cos I''m then not in the category myself...[/quote]After your clarification I need to clarify I''m not quite there yet either, I''m a very young looking (I wish) 48. [:)][/quote]Bet that''s cheered you up no end [;)][/quote]It has, especially after constantly being called a grumpy old git by my 11 year old. [;)]

I wouldn''t mind so much but I inherited my two.In all seriousness he does have the decency to laugh when he''s saying it though. [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/hyenas.gif[/IMG]

That''s all right then. Shows you and he have a good relationship which is the most important thing.Now, how about some men cheeks please? I can''t post piccies. Please don''t explain how to. I know about photobuckets (and cleaning buckets lol), copy and paste and all that razzamatazz but I''m better with engines than computers; well older engines anyway.

How''s this for you WITS?[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UNTVuUwIDfI/TH3an3ujPEI/AAAAAAAAAhM/iUG36beWf3I/s1600/naked-rugby-players_668630n%5B1%5D.jpg[/IMG]

Are these better?[IMG]http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/dc-unitd-get-naked.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.homorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/fabio-cannavaro-comopolitan-naked.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Thankyou [:)] lol[:S][/quote]You''re welcome, I like to leave the Ladies satisfied. [;)]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Thankyou [:)] lol[:S][/quote]You''re welcome, I like to leave the Ladies satisfied. [;)][/quote]Ooo, I''m a lay-dee [:)] (little skip and jump)Not sure about satisfied but certainly have giggled, which was much needed to release some pheromones, thankyou [:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[;)]

And the girls won 2-0 into the bargain.

OTBC

[/quote]What is Anne Widdecombe doing in goal?[/quote]haha i hadn''t even noticed her, she would put me off if i was running at her, i actually think she looks a bit like Mrs. Doubtfire

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Thankyou [:)] lol[:S][/quote]You''re welcome, I like to leave the Ladies satisfied. [;)][/quote]Ooo, I''m a lay-dee [:)] (little skip and jump)Not sure about satisfied but certainly have giggled, which was much needed to release some pheromones, thankyou [:D][/quote]If I can bring a smile to someones face and make them giggle I have achieved what I intended to do.There is so much doom and gloom in the world we all need a giggle now and again.