Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

There's an awful lot of rumours here today

http://www.football-rumours.com/soccer-rumours.htm

I particularly like this well though out ''un! [:D] 

Norwich to complete the signing of Elliot Bennet next week for a fee of around 1.2 million, also norwich are rumoured to want Alan Smith from newcastle for a fee on 1 million. Craig Makail-Smith is also rumoured to be one of Norwich Targets, he isn''t happy at Peterbrough and wants a bigger challenge.

Stephen Hughes, Jed Steer, Stephen Smith, Matty Gill all to go out on loan to make room for Elliot Bennet and Alan Smith and the other is to make room for a big Signing rumoured to be either Adam Lallana or Rickie Lambert.

Stephen Hughes - Hibs
Jed Steer - Chesterfield
Stephen Smith - Hearts
Matty Gill - Peterbrough

Also Norwich have been rumoured to have rejected an offer for Andrew Crofts, The offer was around 3.5 Million from Blackpool, the welsh midfielder is happy at norwich and doesn''t want to leave Carrow Road.

WELL DONE LADS! KEEP THEM FLOWING!

[;)]

OTBC

I don''t understand why people post this sort of rumours piffle. Whoever dreamt this up is clearly halfway sensible and able to put together something coherent, yet had failed to do enough homework to realise Gill is already out on loan at Walsall and that Steer wont be going anywhere until Rudd''s jaw has healed.

Its just a bit of fun, however I suspect some of the posters may believe the rubbish posted here.

Funniest recently was Barnett going to Arsenal.

The latest one is that Bennett was seen entering Carrow Road this morning at 8.36am, i''m wondering how many seconds, and what angle Paul Lamberts car is parked at?!

Ipswich in for Charlie Austin according to twtd along with Blackpool, Burnley and Southampton . One maybe we should have been bidding for .

"btw i am a Norwich fan and to all the Norwich fans talking about Shaun

Wright-Phillips coming on loan, as much as i would love that to be true,

he is on the verge of signing Elliott Bennett, a Right Midfielder, why

would he sign a right mid for 1.3m and then bring in another one on

loan?"So yeah, all us Norwich fans who can''t seem to shut up about Shaun Wright-Phillips... that''s told us.

Proof of how much garbage is on that... Alan Smith is out injured til the end of the season so he''s certainly not going to be moving clubs this window.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Norwich to complete the signing of Elliot Bennet next week for a fee of around 1.2 million, also norwich are rumoured to want Alan Smith from newcastle for a fee on 1 million. Craig Makail-Smith is also rumoured to be one of Norwich Targets, he isn''t happy at Peterbrough and wants a bigger challenge.Stephen Hughes, Jed Steer, Stephen Smith, Matty Gill all to go out on loan to make room for Elliot Bennet and Alan Smith and the other is to make room for a big Signing rumoured to be either Adam Lallana or Rickie Lambert.Stephen Hughes - HibsJed Steer - ChesterfieldStephen Smith - HeartsMatty Gill - PeterbroughAlso Norwich have been rumoured to have rejected an offer for Andrew Crofts, The offer was around 3.5 Million from Blackpool, the welsh midfielder is happy at norwich and doesn''t want to leave Carrow Road.

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]these makes I Larf!the jed Steer one is also hilarious considering Rudd is injured and Jed is the only back up we have to Ruddy. if we sent him on loan we would have 1 goalkeeper left! unless Codys coming back.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Norwich to complete the signing of Elliot Bennet next week for a fee of around 1.2 million, also norwich are rumoured to want Alan Smith from newcastle for a fee on 1 million. Craig Makail-Smith is also rumoured to be one of Norwich Targets, he isn''t happy at Peterbrough and wants a bigger challenge.Stephen Hughes, Jed Steer, Stephen Smith, Matty Gill all to go out on loan to make room for Elliot Bennet and Alan Smith and the other is to make room for a big Signing rumoured to be either Adam Lallana or Rickie Lambert.Stephen Hughes - HibsJed Steer - ChesterfieldStephen Smith - HeartsMatty Gill - PeterbroughAlso Norwich have been rumoured to have rejected an offer for Andrew Crofts, The offer was around 3.5 Million from Blackpool, the welsh midfielder is happy at norwich and doesn''t want to leave Carrow Road.

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]these makes I Larf!the jed Steer one is also hilarious considering Rudd is injured and Jed is the only back up we have to Ruddy. if we sent him on loan we would have 1 goalkeeper left! unless Codys coming back.[/quote]There''s always Remi Matthews.  [;)]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Norwich to complete the signing of Elliot Bennet next week for a fee of around 1.2 million, also norwich are rumoured to want Alan Smith from newcastle for a fee on 1 million. Craig Makail-Smith is also rumoured to be one of Norwich Targets, he isn''t happy at Peterbrough and wants a bigger challenge.

Stephen Hughes, Jed Steer, Stephen Smith, Matty Gill all to go out on loan to make room for Elliot Bennet and Alan Smith and the other is to make room for a big Signing rumoured to be either Adam Lallana or Rickie Lambert.

Stephen Hughes - Hibs
Jed Steer - Chesterfield
Stephen Smith - Hearts
Matty Gill - Peterbrough

Also Norwich have been rumoured to have rejected an offer for Andrew Crofts, The offer was around 3.5 Million from Blackpool, the welsh midfielder is happy at norwich and doesn''t want to leave Carrow Road.

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]

these makes I Larf!

the jed Steer one is also hilarious considering Rudd is injured and Jed is the only back up we have to Ruddy. if we sent him on loan we would have 1 goalkeeper left! unless Codys coming back.
[/quote]

There''s always Remi Matthews.  [;)]
[/quote]

And Lansbury, he played in goal for England U-21s

SWP seen coming out of bluebell road with a second hand washing machine on the back of an ldv flatbed lorry at 2.45, what''s tjhe chances of him now going to sign a contract at carrow road. That''s what that rumour site may aswell say it''s a load of bo**ocks! The only ones that are true are the ones that have been posted after official announcements have been made. I heard how Rudd broke his jaw today from one of his family members some nasty piece of work on a trial with Stevenage, having been released from Carlisle (deliberate elbow, apparently) I hope the to**er ends up in the footballing wilderness!!!

P.S the Rudd part is true, not the b**locks like most stuff on that rumour site. Should have split the post really but hey ho, I figured it to be relevant as we''re mentioning him on here.

Wait until someone seems Lambert''s car parked across the disabled spaces in Asda - then a new signing will be nailed on! [:)]