Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Shrimper

Burnley v Norwich, 5/2/11, to be screened . . .

Yeah I think it''s being shown live somewhere in Asia so there will definitely be a stream. One previous visit to Turf Moor (2-0 defeat in 08/09 - utterly abject) was more than enough for me so very good news.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Yeah I think it''s being shown live somewhere in Asia so there will definitely be a stream. One previous visit to Turf Moor (2-0 defeat in 08/09 - utterly abject) was more than enough for me so very good news.[/quote]yah...its also showing in the US on Fox Soccer Plus and also live streaming on foxsoccer.tv for a fee.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]I thought we were playing them on 26/02/2011 ? so how are they screening it early?[/quote]That''s my birthday, so I can tell you without looking we are away at Barnsley that day.

On the 26/02/2011 we play Barnsley away. [IMG]http://www.twowheelforum.com/images/smilies/doh.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]I thought we were playing them on 26/02/2011 ? so how are they screening it early?[/quote]

Whilst accepting that B is for Burnley it is also B for Barnsley who we play on 2th Feb Drinks.Now we know where that silly Banana gets it from[;)]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]I thought we were playing them on 26/02/2011 ? so how are they screening it early?[/quote]

Maybe you thought wrong, and should get someone else to lead the way if you are are going.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Whilst accepting that B is for Burnley it is also B for Barnsley who we play on 2th Feb Drinks.Now we know where that silly Banana gets it from[;)]

[/quote]

26th Feb even[:$]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Silly Tilly [IMG]http://www.thetenerifeforum.com/images/smilies/newsmilies/smiley_DOH.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:$] Sitting here very embarassed I was close - not only two B''s but also both northern!! Seems like it''s catching though [;)]

Poor lad doesn''t stand much of a chance does he

[quote user="nycanary"][quote user="s10_yellow"]Yeah I think it''s being shown live somewhere in Asia so there will definitely be a stream. One previous visit to Turf Moor (2-0 defeat in 08/09 - utterly abject) was more than enough for me so very good news.
[/quote]

yah...its also showing in the US on Fox Soccer Plus and also live streaming on foxsoccer.tv for a fee.
[/quote]

i couldnt access that website wouldnt let me as with what country i am in, you know how to get round it?