Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahoop

Lets all laugh at the Binners

Reading TWTD is hysterical!

They are having virtual orgasams about a 32yr old has been with a very dodgy knee and a 21yr old striker who has not even signed yet.

Times are bad in that Town!

To be fair to Ipswich on paper they sound good signings. Bullard''s only not played recently because he wanted to leave in the summer.

When Mr Austin does sign I think they will be laughing at us.

Although a 32 year old on 45,000£ a week is a bit of a laugh. Especially when its on loan.

[quote user="Lambo"]To be fair to Ipswich on paper they sound good signings. Bullard''s only not played recently because he wanted to leave in the summer.[/quote]

To quote a national website:

"The 32-year-old has struggled to make an impact at the KC Stadium this season due to a series of knee injuries that have restricted him to just nine first-team appearances."

He''s a crock, on astronomical wages

[quote user="SWP Poor Mans Ruel Fox"]

[quote user="Lambo"]To be fair to Ipswich on paper they sound good signings. Bullard''s only not played recently because he wanted to leave in the summer.[/quote]

To quote a national website:

"The 32-year-old has struggled to make an impact at the KC Stadium this season due to a series of knee injuries that have restricted him to just nine first-team appearances."

He''s a crock, on astronomical wages

[/quote]

That''s the long and short of it, rather them paying his wages than us

Quote user "?????" = don''t care what anyone says we would love them 2 players here, not on 45k a week though

Well you can''t have it both ways unfortunately Bullard comes with persistant knee problems and 45k a week, would you want that at our club or not?????  If not I cannot see why you are still complaining and painting the binners in a good light

The binners are not paying the £45,000 a week, they will be paying only a part of that. the figure being quoted is £10,000. Worth it is he manages to keep them up, I suppose.

What is not explained is if he is so good at ''running the game'' why have Hull let him go for the rest of the season ?

Likwise if Austin is such a superb proposition why has more successful team not signed him ? Good luck to both players and the binners, but both players are a risk. There maybe reasons why the binners are taking those risks. But what it does tell us is that their previous Premiership/failure (Scotland) hasn''t worked.

Lets now see who goes out the other way.

[quote user="Hull Head of Football Operations Adam Pearson"]Jimmy is undoubtedly a player of considerable talent, and Paul Jewell

knows that. The financial saving for the club is obviously considerable

and far more than the Hull Daily Mail''s speculation of £10,000 per

week!

"The loan contribution from Ipswich for Jimmy more than pays for Corry Evans, Tijani Belaid and Cameron Stewart.
[/quote]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Hull Head of Football Operations Adam Pearson"]Jimmy is undoubtedly a player of considerable talent, and Paul Jewell knows that. The financial saving for the club is obviously considerable and far more than the Hull Daily Mail''s speculation of £10,000 per week! "The loan contribution from Ipswich for Jimmy more than pays for Corry Evans, Tijani Belaid and Cameron Stewart. [/quote][/quote]

Thanks for that, I cannot see why Hull would want to pay more than 50% of his wages in these circumstances.  That is still £22,500 a week for a crock

Binners not very happy with their Chief Exec for letting Charlie Austin slip through their fingers. ROFL!

http://www.twtd.co.uk/news.php?storyid=17804&title=austin_agrees_burnley_deal_-_reports#comm

[quote user="Col Canary"]Binners not very happy with their Chief Exec for letting Charlie Austin slip through their fingers. ROFL!

http://www.twtd.co.uk/news.php?storyid=17804&title=austin_agrees_burnley_deal_-_reports#comm[/quote]This little exchange amused me:Hope Burnley pip Norwich to 6th now then (n/t) by itfc1981 6th? We should be hoping that Cardiff pip Norwich to 2nd mate! by groovyASH    no theres no problem ref''s are now wise to fatty''s diving!  by itfc1981    and Basketball by itfc1981   I can''t understand why ITFC1981 wants Burnley to pip us to 6th, surely you would want Burnley to crash and burn after taking Austin from under their noses.Nice to see they are still bitter over the Derby though. [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/laughitupsmilie.gif[/IMG]

Maybe if the fickle farmhands actually got off their backsides and supported their club their chief executive might not have to say

“There may be some big wages here that we are talking about and we are in a position where we have to try and cope on reduced gates from previous seasons"

''reduced gates'' !

The paupers are losing money left right and centre. Season ticket sales below 14,000, last home gate at 17,000 - when did we fall that low ?

If your own chief executive is telling you that then you might think that even the dimwitted rustics of suffolk would have finally grasped what is going on.

Perhaps a few seasons in League 1 might help that process.

RIPswich

Where have they all gone Mr T ?

Bluemike, two braincells, king binno, cortwanking ..........

Gone are those funny days when we were being told that League 1 players wouldn''t survive in the Championship, Keane would sort it out and poorman road wasn''t a basket case

Come back bin boys, you are missed

when I do post, I got told I have no life for posting on here. Now you are confessing you''re love of our attention.I was a bit dissapointed to see Austin slip through the net, I don''t blame Clegg though. Good luck to Austin, I reckon he''ll do well. I am excited about Bullard though. His spark and creativity is just what we need alongside Leadbitter/Norris/Hyam/Healy in the middle. You can call him a crock as much as you like but you know as well as I do if he can stay fit he would be an asset to any team in the Championship.Look at the difference of quality of enquiries between Jewell and Keane already.. Chimbonda, Austin, Bullard, St Ledger etc..prepared for a push up the table after a very entertaining night out at the Emirates.

[quote user="LocalDerbys"]
You can call him a crock as much as you like but you know as well as I do if he can stay fit he would be an asset to any team in the Championship.
[/quote]

Yeah, but he can''t stay fit. If this was two-years ago I might feel a tad jealous, however, it isn''t, and I doubt he will be the masterstroke that will see you ascend the Championship. Also enquiries mean naff all unless you get the player - look at Blackburn with the whole Ronaldinho saga - so far you''ve achieved one out of all your targets.

What''s the reason you''er not getting these players in? Clegg? Or maybe Keane was right on one thing, players don''t want to move to Ipswich.