Sign in to follow this  
Pincer

Nationwide Div 1 team of the year

I know i''m jumping the gun a bit but it''s just something i''ve been thinking about. how many, if any, of our boys will be in the Nationwide Div 1 team of the year. In my view it should definately be Greeno, Drury, Flem, and Hucks. I also think Holt and Edworthy are in with a shout, i''d like to know what the rest of you think.

Also does anyone know who selects this team ie the league managers, the players, FA representatives etc????????????

I wasnt going to bother but i felt sorry for you!!! so how about this team.........

GREEN
EDWORTHY FLEMMING MACKAY DRURY

HAREWOOD HOLT KOUMAS REID

HUCKERBY EARNSHAW.

manager:(easy choice this, as with keeper) WORTHINGTON.

I wasn''t planning to put the whole norwich defence in but when i sat back and started thinking there really isn''t anyone else in this league who i would prefer.

Not sure I''d have our whole back four:

GREEN

EDWORTHY JAGIELKA DAWSON DRURY

ETHERINGTON TONGE KOUMAS REID

HUCKERBY HAREWOOD

What no Flem??????? And you''d put Edworthy in? Well, I must disagree. He''s a very good defender but gives so much possession away by chipping the ball down the line to no-one in particular. And as for the Forest players? Well their defence isn''t exactly watertight.

Saying all that, I can''t think of anyone to put in, so maybe I should keep my mouth shut...

Steady Eddie''s only in there because I couldn''t think of another right-back. And with an attacking midfield like that who needs to worry about defence?!

You all forgot the team mascot? a clumsy ass/donkey maybe.

step forward Mr Andy Marshall the only way you guaranteed a performance this year or even next.