Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

So what's going to happen between now and Monday?

Probably Bennett or no-one, i don''t blame them for not wanting to sell, i know if i was their chairman or manager i wouldn''t sell him, hang onto him till the summer.

I will be very surprised if Bennett does not sign, having handed in a transfer request today. He obviously wants to move and it cannot be in Brighton''s best interests to force an unhappy player to stay.

I wouldn''t anticipate anything until Monday. Although McNally would be working on transfers anyway I would expect PL to be wholly focussed on the Palace game even if an announcement came forward at this late stage.

I assume the squad are in a hotel in the London area today anyway. This could of course be an ideal base to meet up with Bennet and it will be interesting to see if he turns out for Brighton who I assume have a game tomorrow.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

I wouldn''t anticipate anything until Monday. Although McNally would be working on transfers anyway I would expect PL to be wholly focussed on the Palace game even if an announcement came forward at this late stage.

I assume the squad are in a hotel in the London area today anyway. This could of course be an ideal base to meet up with Bennet and it will be interesting to see if he turns out for Brighton who I assume have a game tomorrow.

[/quote]Was thinking the same on this, Brighton indeed have a game away to Watford in the cup so will be keeping an eye on the line ups.

I cant see much happening tomorrow, as has been said possibly Bennett if anyone, but at £1 mil or so, not too sure if its good business.  Is he really that good, or is this a case of fans wanting this signing just because the manager is interested?  Being honest, i know very little of him, but i suppose we''ll see. 

I''m sure there will be plenty of rumours thanks to peoples friends, sisters, best friends, uncle who once watched footy on the tele...

IpswichCrazy will be going to poundland and have a pot noodle and a W@@K lol, it is three for a pound!Back to being serious its any ones guess but having played at a good level you cant score all on your own(unless your Hucks)without good supply we do have that in players here however this guy Bennett looks good and is quick although saying that you need a pacy striker to keep up with him which may suit jacko?...

I will enjoy  kippers for breakfast and  a  walk with Bonnie. I will listen to the game in the afternoon and  take tea with Nobby. Sunday will begin with the Times and  poached eggs, nothing planned  after that!