Sign in to follow this  
e10_yellow

We're all going to hell

"You''ve head of Snakes on the Plane.. On a Plane. Well SNAKES ON A TRAIN"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y2-ZcRMC3g&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

brilliant.

He really reminds me of Alan Carr

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I think he is actually a bit on the mentally ill ( as in disabled side ) so come on guys.Like he said, Jokes over, he looks daft.Dont bully the poor chap, regardless of him being a binner ![/quote]Couldn''t have picked a better user name, could he ?I''ve just watched his latest video trying to backtrack because he''s worried it''s all got out of hand. As someone said about Stu on the Millwall thread '' Ipswich crazy '' clearly isn''t '' the full Wilson '' and does have problems. Would most people put up a video showing what they''d bought at Poundland ?That''s the problem with all this '' digitalia ''............once it''s stuck up on '' YouTube '' or that dodgy e-mail has winged itself around the world you''re stuffed.Wouldn''t want to be an Ipswich fan right now that''s for sure. 

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I think he is actually a bit on the mentally ill ( as in disabled side ) so come on guys.
Like he said, Jokes over, he looks daft.

Dont bully the poor chap, regardless of him being a binner !
[/quote]

Couldn''t have picked a better user name, could he ?

I''ve just watched his latest video trying to backtrack because he''s worried it''s all got out of hand. As someone said about Stu on the Millwall thread '' Ipswich crazy '' clearly isn''t '' the full Wilson '' and does have problems. Would most people put up a video showing what they''d bought at Poundland ?

That''s the problem with all this '' digitalia ''............once it''s stuck up on '' YouTube '' or that dodgy e-mail has winged itself around the world you''re stuffed.

Wouldn''t want to be an Ipswich fan right now that''s for sure.

[/quote]

Can I have the link please? Can''t seem to find it

Could some kindly soul repost this link so it goes direct to the clip -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYMeE2vlwtw

it''s either the lad himself or another binner with limited mental abilities

[quote user="canary_girl"]

[quote user="BB"]http://www.youtube.com/user/ipswichcrazy#p/u/2/HDfFbCrcKJk[/quote]

thanks

[/quote]Hi CGThe link was posted on Page 6 of this thread yesterday. I wouldn''t have found it either if it had been anywhere else.Glad someone''s helped you out with the link.

Having watched the BBC coverage of ipswich tonight I''m wondering if our looney friend could be Roger Osbornes lovechild

I like Holt''s latest tweet...

"Well I called 3 0 hope use all bet it. All arsenal players will all now be going to hell. Ha"

[quote user="dhickl"]I like Holt''s latest tweet... "Well I called 3 0 hope use all bet it. All arsenal players will all now be going to hell. Ha"[/quote]

Classic!

Thanks very much!!........I so want to do a spoof reply......It just being able to keep a straight face while i did it..hehe

We need fully branded merchandise to celebrate this plonker, truly the evil lovechild of  Garth Algar and Dennis Nilsen

“Cheaters,  poofs and gays are going to hell”

Not quite sure why this mong has got it in for one of Africa’s most beautiful big cats but given his likely personal preferences it is to be expected I suppose

Don’t buy into this whole ‘he must be a bit subnormal’ lark, if this nimrod is capable of turning on his computer, sticking a camera on top of it and uploading such comedy genius then to my mind he can expect all he gets

Norwich City are going to hell Amen”

It pains me to say it, but i simply can''t find it in myself to spite the guy anymore.He seems so unworldly and innocent....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exi_o0mB9TEUnfortunately evolution decided to provide him with opposable thumbs. But short of being armed with an offensive weapon, he seems about as threatening as a hamster.I''d like to see him treated as an adoptive pet from now on, seems more in line with his wide-eyed character.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHlDi1r0c_w

Can someone turn this into a proper link and post it on the Wrath and basically everywhere on the internet please, cheers[/quote]thats actually quite scary [:O]

I think he might actually be KIng Binno who used to flood this forum with his dire warnings about our club.

League 1 players who would not make it in the Championship, Holt was not up to Scotlands talents, thwe would struggle, Lambert was leaving, as was Hoolahan.

Strangely enough our little bin boy has not appeared here for some while - can''t think why. Maybe his ''back bedroom rants'' are now confined to filming himself and putting it up on the net,

Still I suppose it keeps him away from such naughty hooligan acts as attacking waste bins and smacking celings as carried out by the notorious suffolk hoodlums Section (year) 6.

"Good eevenan poundland, its meee.. ipswich crazy!! now... bout... poundland!"

lol only just noticed the poor guy has poundland on his mind and says it instead of ''youtube'' in his opening.

I really dont want this guy to stop posting vids!!!!

haha his new post about the lg phone, he unlocks it at the start and looks like his background is some girl, maybe he''s a bigger pimp than we all thought

lol that''s probably his sister...

I can''t find the Fred Phelps video....but there is one on there where he gets really angry about people who mix up the words right and write....he calls them dumb!

However in his write up he says ''he doesn''t ATTEND to offend anyone''

Funny as f**k

its on a website now

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/videos/62881/grant-holt-and-norwich-city-are-going-to-hell-video.html

so i dont think it will be disappearing quickly

http://www.youtube.com/user/ipswichcrazy#p/a/u/2/8qiRBffZwrw

That is amusing as well !We need to start a campaign to get him as big as Numa Numa Gary :)Then he has to say... "Norwich fans made me famous "

I went to Nottingham for a smackdown house show in november ''09 for my 18th. it had undertaker vs CM punk in a casket match as main event for world title. most of the other matches were title matches aswell.

[quote user="ncfc_tooze"]I went to Nottingham for a smackdown house show in november ''09 for my 18th. it had undertaker vs CM punk in a casket match as main event for world title. most of the other matches were title matches aswell.[/quote]

Sorry that was to quote captain holts derby day hatrick