Sign in to follow this  
e10_yellow

We're all going to hell

[quote user="David Fox For England"]brilliant! somebody show this to holty and he might put more past em at poorman road.[/quote]

I did show this to Holty, his response - "Sorry people won''t be playing sat. I''m going to hell. God has just knocked on my door. Ha. Class" lol

Lets not be hasty, guys.Holt clearly is a lying toewag; I bet if you looked up toewag, there''d be a picture of Holty. What a toewag!Also Delia Smith. She can''t run.

You''re right Yankee Canary I was going to say something along the same lines...he is the kind of weirdo that would do something and then we look back and go "who would of thought someone like him would go that far to shoot someone"..but geeze just look at him. Wow....Man I am glad he is an Ippo fan. Phewww.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Bless, I just want to keep him...
[/quote]

Can we put a( holt) to all these insane binner fans coming on here? 

Fair play, I haven''t laughed so much in ages, it made me cry with laughter, especially reading the comments.

We need to find the thickest Norwich City fan and get them to do a reply back.

made me laugh so much i have put it on my facebook home page , as if i ever have s crap day i can just watch it lol. i wounder if h e is a Jehovahs witness lol.

[quote user="Carra Rud"]Bugger... is there anywhere it can be found again?[/quote]

Someone on 606 said they have saved it. I say put it up again on youtube and every other media site for the whole world to see.

What the hells a toe wag?

Inbred simpleton, i hope he burns in hell lol.

Somebody should make a mimick and slate the town. Maybe dress up like him or something...

He''s just humiliated himself!

[quote user="Carra Rud"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugq2YvQZupk

Brand new link!
Share it with everyone.
[/quote]

Thanks Carra - I was gutted to have missed this.

Just watched it 3 times on the bounce - It''s so funny - all my bodily functions started at once the first time I put it on.

"Nowitch Siddy, I AM FED UP of all these cheeders..." - don''t hold back mate!

Nice to know homophobia is alive and well and I am mixing predominantly with poofs and fags - just waiting for my punishment from ''gard''!

Ipswichcrazy - you are a typical scummer - AMEN!!!

The original link (sadly now defunct) has been shared nearly 1,000 times on Facebook. I think we can safely say our friend ipswichcrazy is an internet celebrity...

Ride me sideways! I''ve just found the other stuff this bloke has posted - the Poundland stuff is marvellous.

He CAN''T be for real can he? No-one, I mean no-one could''ve invented a better pi55take out of the simple Suffolk cretins.

This bloke is doing our work for us!

Here''s his webcam version of Numa Numa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPkLFaUvgO8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL