Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

TeamTalk.com Top 10 Championship Players

Thought this may be of interest:

http://www.teamtalk.com/norwich-city/6700182/TEAMtalk-s-Top-10-Championship-stars

Mr R.Martin himself featuring at number 5. Chuffed he''s signed a new contract. I all honesty I saw him against Scunthorpe at the beginning of the season and did nothing but criticise him. Oh how wrong I was.

Russell, as our recently departed Mr Gray would say..........."Take a bow son!"

[quote user="Canary1902"]I don''t think i''d put a £10m price tag on him. No disrespect. Drop a zero perhaps, and some more[/quote]

Just read the comments PNE fans have written about him on there. Obviously were all taking the mick

Darel Russell? £10,000,000??? Not a chance! Wouldn''t make the Norwich XI today... And based on what I''ve seen of Adel Tarrabt doesn''t seem like a number 1.

Good to see 2 of our players get a mention, they have both been great. If Drury hadn''t been injured a lot he possibly could have been there as well.

Canary 1902 - you are big enough to say you were wrong and so am I.

I said R Martin was nothing more than a 7 out of 10 at best. Last year he was average in a good team in a lower division. At the beginning of the season he''d become average in a good Championship side. Now he is one of our most consistent performers. Against Cardiff - it was the best I''ve seen him play for us. Not because "he had Bellamy in his pocket all game", which of course is complete arsejuice, but because he was excellent going forward, could actually cross, and was very good defensively too.

Bellamy''s no show was more down to Bellamy by the way. He''s only had 2 good games for Cardiff all season. He''s at 50% max - no more.

[quote user="CbCanary"]Darel Russell? £10,000,000??? Not a chance! Wouldn''t make the Norwich XI today... And based on what I''ve seen of Adel Tarrabt doesn''t seem like a number 1. Good to see 2 of our players get a mention, they have both been great. If Drury hadn''t been injured a lot he possibly could have been there as well.[/quote]

Is this a wind up or are people really this thick.  Its a joke!!!!!!

[quote user="Ernie"]

[quote user="CbCanary"]Darel Russell? £10,000,000??? Not a chance! Wouldn''t make the Norwich XI today... And based on what I''ve seen of Adel Tarrabt doesn''t seem like a number 1. Good to see 2 of our players get a mention, they have both been great. If Drury hadn''t been injured a lot he possibly could have been there as well.[/quote]

Is this a wind up or are people really this thick.  Its a joke!!!!!!

[/quote]

Exactly!

Hoolahan wasn''t even given a mention!  Good to see R.Martin and Crofts getting some recognition though.

Crofts isn''t in their top ten but he still managed to stop their number 1 from doing ANYTHING twice!

No way is Adel Taraabt the best player in the Championship. He has one excellent game every 4 games and is anonymous the rest.

Against us I didn''t realise he was playing til I turned and asked the bloke next to me "Where''s Taraabt today?"