Sign in to follow this  
Ernie

Down to the wire Again!

I could be wrong here but it doesnt look like we will sign anybody in time for the Palace game, which in effect means we have really only have Monday to tie up any potential deals.  Fingers crossed it will be worth the wait!

[quote user="CT"]

Anyone up for an all nighter watching Sky Sports News on monday?

Get the cocoa ready!

[/quote]

The window closes at 11pm so your all nighter might be quite short [:)]

Deals can still happen on a Sunday, this is a football club not a Post Office.

Well midnight is only an hour later.... not really an all-nigther either is it :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER RUSSELL MARTIN

It is an all-nighter when you''re 13 :)

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="CT"]

Get the cocoa ready!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why so rude no need for that.  I for one will be glued to Sky Sports Monday night.

[quote user="Bebop and Rocksteady"]Well midnight is only an hour later.... not really an all-nigther either is it :P -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SUPER RUSSELL MARTIN It is an all-nighter when you''re 13 :)[/quote]

Jesus wept whats with all the point scoring, who really cares if you or anyone else classes 11pm or 12pm as an all nighter, its not really the point nor that important, what is though is, if and or who we sign.

Certianly hope so CT, can''t help but feel we''re a couple of very good players away from being very possible promotion candidates.  I still worry how tight finances are but I can''t see with the parachute payments next year we''re going to have a better chance for a number of years to reach the gold mine.  Roll the die.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Certianly hope so CT, can''t help but feel we''re a couple of very good players away from being very possible promotion candidates.  I still worry how tight finances are but I can''t see with the parachute payments next year we''re going to have a better chance for a number of years to reach the gold mine.  Roll the die.
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly, might not get a better chance for years if at all.  Throw in 2 new signings (being greedy) and even if we dont manage promotion this year at least we will be able to say we had a real good go, particually while we still have Lambert and Co.

The well worn out clique amongst footy fans "it''d be too early to go up" has got to be one of the most irritating b ulls hit comments you hear at Football games!

With the modern day riches on offer in the Premiership and how our team is set up we may not have a better chance for quite a number of years so 2 decent signings would make a difference!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

The well worn out clique amongst footy fans "it''d be too early to go up" has got to be one of the most irritating b ulls hit comments you hear at Football games!

With the modern day riches on offer in the Premiership and how our team is set up we may not have a better chance for quite a number of years so 2 decent signings would make a difference!

[/quote]

Fans with that view must be in a very very small minority. Blackpool are surviving on peanuts, and we can too with our excellent manager. Let''s hope we do get a very special signing before the end of the window.

[quote user="Ernie"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="CT"]

Get the cocoa ready!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why so rude no need for that.  I for one will be glued to Sky Sports Monday night.

[/quote]

It''s not even a scathing comment is it though?

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"][quote user="Ernie"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="CT"]

Get the cocoa ready!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s not even a scathing comment is it though?

[/quote]

Your right, just rude and unessasary. Why even post the second part of that sentance?

"a couple of very good players away from being very possible promotion candidates"

Dude... We''re 3rd with the best away form in the league. We''ve already played the top 2 twice and have only lost 1 game since October.

Surely we''re already strong promotion candidates?

[quote user="Mahogany"]"a couple of very good players away from being very possible promotion candidates" Dude... We''re 3rd with the best away form in the league. We''ve already played the top 2 twice and have only lost 1 game since October. Surely we''re already strong promotion candidates?[/quote]I think what they are trying to say is "a couple of additions can help us over the finish line"[Y][:D] OTBC