Sign in to follow this  
Leedscanary

Bennett and Eastwood to sign today

Eastwood and Cody in the same team...now that would be a thing...I just hope the car park has space for their caravans.

..."iul Foight ya for ya daaaags".

Great news on Bennett!

I would be happy with both of these signings. I think both are quite quick. Although not the Morrison,Austin and Commons, as expected, good buys.

I can''t think of too many signings though that we have predicted. He is very quiet with his dealings.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

....................go on. Ask me why!

[/quote]Because he fires blanks?

Lol, very good!I''m just off to Morrissons, will keep an eye out for prospective signings.

Don''t believe everything that PL lambert says...

Mindyou, this has been released. Still think it will happen:

A post on the Official brighton site confirms that they have turned down Elliot Bennett''s transfer Request, it reads as follows

Tony Bloom today confirmed Elliott Bennett has submitted a transfer request, but says the situation remains unchanged.

The Albion chairman also says he fully expects the winger to still be with the club this time next week, after the transfer window closes at 11pm on Monday.

He told seagulls.co.uk, "Nothing has changed. We do not want to sell Elliott, we don''t need to sell the player.

What will happen next in this what is becoming a saga, a club ends up with player who unhappy and wants away, which clearly Bennett does. Whether they don''t want to sell or need to sell they now have a player whose heart may just be in it for that club.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Lambert today:

''Nothing imminent''

End of thread I''d say.

[/quote]

Well that confirms it then - if Lambert says "nothing imminent" its signed sealed and delivered!

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Eastwood and Holt up front with Bennett, Wes, Lansbury and Crofts supplying the ammo? Yes please![/quote]

I had reservations about Eastwood. But when you put it like that it does sound brutal haha

I must admit that on the occasions when we''ve come up against Eastwood that I''ve never really been that concerned about playing him....and with worse defenses than we''ve got now. He''s flattered to decieve for a few years now, but like 99% of players that pull on a Norwich shirt, I''ll give the benefit of the doubt!

Not sure about this, but I do have a sneaky feeling that there is a surprise coming. We all know Lambert keeps things under the radar, which is the way these things should be dealt with.

If we don''t end up getting anyone else in, then I have enough faith in Lambert, his team and the players to know they will give 110% without any more players coming in.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Not sure about this, but I do have a sneaky feeling that there is a surprise coming. We all know Lambert keeps things under the radar, which is the way these things should be dealt with. If we don''t end up getting anyone else in, then I have enough faith in Lambert, his team and the players to know they will give 110% without any more players coming in.[/quote]

If Doncaster were still here, I think I would now start to get worried about him being in his car, Sitting on that phone of his in the darkest corner of a Motorway services, So now I''m sure its No news is good news 

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SkyBlue"]ahh why cant i quote properly!!!![/quote]

Probably because you use internet explorer, this board is pretty badly put together lol.

Firefox is the only browser that really works properly.
[/quote]

I have IE and have never had many problems apart from when Archant update the site.  

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SkyBlue"]ahh why cant i quote properly!!!![/quote]

Probably because you use internet explorer, this board is pretty badly put together lol.

[/quote]

I have IE and have never had many problems apart from when Archant update the site.  

[/quote]

I have IE too and don''t have any problems [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have IE too and don''t have any problems [:)]

[/quote]

Me too, the doctor gave me a course of medication and it should clear up soon.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Not sure about this, but I do have a sneaky feeling that there is a surprise coming. We all know Lambert keeps things under the radar, which is the way these things should be dealt with.

If we don''t end up getting anyone else in, then I have enough faith in Lambert, his team and the players to know they will give 110% without any more players coming in.[/quote]A

I do love surprises WAY, I hope there is one on it`s way.

[quote user="canarygirl"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Not sure about this, but I do have a sneaky feeling that there is a surprise coming. We all know Lambert keeps things under the radar, which is the way these things should be dealt with.

If we don''t end up getting anyone else in, then I have enough faith in Lambert, his team and the players to know they will give 110% without any more players coming in.[/quote]A

I do love surprises WAY, I hope there is one on it`s way.[/quote]I see Fernando Torres has handed in a transfer request. Maybe the Eastwood thing was just a smokescreen?

[quote user="morty"]They both signed yesterday, but its a secret.
[/quote]

Wow, them Palace boys are in for a shock then

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Not sure about this, but I do have a sneaky feeling that there is a surprise coming. We all know Lambert keeps things under the radar, which is the way these things should be dealt with. If we don''t end up getting anyone else in, then I have enough faith in Lambert, his team and the players to know they will give 110% without any more players coming in.[/quote]

Sadly mate, I think we''ve missed the boat on this one now.[:(]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Sadly mate, I think we''ve missed the boat on this one now.[:(]

[/quote]

Sorry Mr Lambert didn''t realise. [:@]

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]ys on brighton fc that he has put in for a transfer so he doesn''t want to be there anymore
[/quote]

They rejected his transfer request yesterday.