Sign in to follow this  
Yarmy!

Maybe a slight concern...?

As much as I love Norwich being so high up in the division and playing really well under Lambert, I think that we have the ability to get promoted but may need that extra little bit of help... By the end of todays game we had 5 attacking players on the pitch- Holt, Martin, Jackson, Hoolhan and Lansbury! (previously 4) and we still didn''t manage to break through a team so low in the Championship!

Maybe a cheeky loan for a striker to relieve the pressure from C.Martin and to help fire Norwich into the Prem!!

Thoughts...? :-)

I see where you are coming from our front two are not blessed with pace which any defender will tell you scares the hell out of them however we are second in the league so we must be doing something right but something is needed to get over the line just depends, maybe give jackson a bit of a run if no one comes in?...

I''d like to see Cody back and Jackson go the the other way on loan. Cody is banging them in and has the pace we lack up front.

He seems more of a natural finisher than Jackson

Yes, who could we realistically get on loan though who will bang them in? Just saw Kevin Phillips on FA Cup highlights, wouldn''t mind seeing him! But yes we all no about the wage stubble block!

Who would you like to see?

Wages wouldn''t be a stumbling block if Brum didn''t want him, they either release and pay rest of contract up, or loan him out and get some of his wages paid....

And also, how do you know how much Phillips is being paid, and how much we can afford to pay? Did i miss the public announcement?

yeah he did have a bit of stubble lol, funnily enough i was just thinking the same about Phillips but then i would be contradicting myself about pace, i think ched evans or jason roberts?

Well its pretty obvious he''s gonna be on a whack by playing in the Prem for so long! Good player!

Yeah Roberts or Evans is a good shout!