Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Bennett not on Brightons team sheet!

My source.. a mate who lives in London. I have no reason not to trust him, he works for Gillingham FC, but don''t if his position there got him this information?

Any way, if true I think Bennett will be ours, let''s wait and see?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Why would a Gillingham person know Brighton''s team sheet?[/quote]

I have no idea, it was just a random text received from a friend, let''s wait and see? I have no idea who told him & I haven''t asked.

There was talk he might be rested today anyway as they have a more important league game Tuesday.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]My source.. a mate who lives in London. I have no reason not to trust him, he works for Gillingham FC, but don''t if his position there got him this information? Any way, if true I think Bennett will be ours, let''s wait and see?[/quote]

Odd that a team sheet has been released 5 hours before a game, thought they had to be handed in by 1.30pm.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]My source.. a mate who lives in London. I have no reason not to trust him, he works for Gillingham FC, but don''t if his position there got him this information? Any way, if true I think Bennett will be ours, let''s wait and see?[/quote]

Odd that a team sheet has been released 5 hours before a game, thought they had to be handed in by 1.30pm.

[/quote]you are rught cityangel it should be up on bbc around 2 or bit later i think

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]My source.. a mate who lives in London. I have no reason not to trust him, he works for Gillingham FC, but don''t if his position there got him this information? [/quote]

H e is on the temasheet so sack your source.

Substitutes

• 19 Poke,
  • 37 Dunk,
  • 05 Battipied,
  • 07 Bennett,
  • 11 Baz,
  • 20 Holroyd,
  • 21 Sandaza
thats from bbc, hes on the bench

Canaries Utd is half right - Bennett is not in the staring XI, but he is on the bench. Suggests he is being rested before Tuesday''s game.

From Poyet “For me as the manager it’s a dream situation, because you are keeping your best player. I think we have made it quite clear, he is going to stay.”

Not looking too hopeful if you ask me.....

I wont sack him, its just what i received in a text... i agree that he is probably getting rested for Tuesday. As Wiz daid, either way it probably doesn''t mean a thing anyway. Apologies all round [:$]

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I wont sack him, its just what i received in a text... i agree that he is probably getting rested for Tuesday. As Wiz daid, either way it probably doesn''t mean a thing anyway. Apologies all round [:$]
[/quote]

Well they beat Watford without him today so thats a good sign [:D]

[quote user="Bebop and Rocksteady"]We have to face it, he is not coming. We need some pacey wingers though. That is a must.[/quote]

I think him being an unused sub today means he is coming [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Bebop and Rocksteady"]We have to face it, he is not coming. We need some pacey wingers though. That is a must.[/quote]

I think him being an unused sub today means he is coming [:)]

[/quote]

If ever there was a time to push the boat out it''s now, we won''t get this opportunity again for many years with the structure of finances.  Need pace and a Striker imo.  Roll the die board, roll it now.

[quote user="the1englishman"]Sure he sounds great, but you cant miss what you havnt had ![/quote]

Oh you can, take Kylie.

[img]http://remix.vg/wp-content/uploads/10061/kylie-minogue2.jpg[/img]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="the1englishman"]Sure he sounds great, but you cant miss what you havnt had ![/quote]

Oh you can, take Kylie.

[/quote]

My estimation is lowered Wiz, I thought you were a real Wizard now I see your just a dirty old man and nothing like Gandalf at all.  Send me that copy of LOTR, you don''t deserve it sir.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Oh you can, take Kylie.

[/quote]

My estimation is lowered Wiz, I thought you were a real Wizard now I see your just a dirty old man and nothing like Gandalf at all.  Send me that copy of LOTR, you don''t deserve it sir.

[/quote]

Real wizards practice sadistic rituals with attractive maidens Andy and she''s a prime candidate for my altar. [;)]

[quote user="Depraved"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]on form alone... bring back CODY!!??
[/quote]

We can''t
[/quote]People don''t seem to understand this. We loaned him for the season, He can''t be recalled.

[quote user="JF"][quote user="Depraved"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]on form alone... bring back CODY!!??[/quote]We can''t[/quote]People don''t seem to understand this. We loaned him for the season, He can''t be recalled.[/quote]I understand now, pity [:(]