Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

The smokebomb in the away end today

what happened? - someone let off a smoke bomb!

Phil Thompson mentioned it while commentating on the game on SSN - im guessing it was the same as the one in the snake put a couple of months ago?

I have picture because i was seat just oposite our fans but no idea how to add picture in forum lol

very unfamiliar atmosfere for english ground with this yellow smoke.

I certainly saw the smoke bomb go off.  I''m asthmatic too but thankfully I was some way back so it didn''t affect me - that would have topped things off very nicely.  But I do feel for anybody who it did affect.Wow some idiots out in force today!

[quote user="snakepitnr1"]Did anyone see the lazio norwich flag didnt know we had italian fans? maybe they did it?[/quote]

That is the NHS, they go to lazio games every few months to join the ultras...

I let off in the toilet before the game, had two flushes before it would go

i found it astonishing that anyone got a flare into the ground

as we were all vigorously searched on entry and weren''t even allowed to take pens in

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]big girls blouses[/quote][IMG]http://bobjones.nl/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Go_fuck_yourself.png[/IMG]

While S hithurst Park is a dump inside the ground the stewards were relaxed which always seem to lessen the likelyhood of incidents ocurring, the smokebomb was interesting. At Carrow road when one was let off the over reaction was cringeworthy!  

Are you one of those who used to make a pronounced cough when sitting in a smokey pub? or when a small puff of smoke comes your way from a smoke device?

[quote user="NorwichCasual"]Are you one of those who used to make a pronounced cough when sitting in a smokey pub? or when a small puff of smoke comes your way from a smoke device?[/quote]If you are asking me then no I never used to make a pronounced cough when sitting in a smokey pub, I worked in smokey pubs for many years.I wasn''t at the game yesterday so can''t comment on what was let off but the that the one that was let off in the snakepit was near me and affected me as I suffer from COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) which causes a narrowing of the airways and the acrid smoke left me with breathing difficulties for a few days after.I''ve followed Norwich for 40 years both home and away and have the right to be in whatever stand I want without having to breath in that crap, they are designed to be used out in woods etc not inside football stadiums.

My brother suffers from asthama (obviously worse when breathing in smoke or whatever it was that went off yesterday).

If it makes him a ''wimp'' for not wanting to deal with that then so be it!