Sign in to follow this  
Slade

Arsenal? WOW

After coming on here slagging off the Swansea result, we only went and beat them (although we did not really deserve it if anyone''s seen the comical own goal that won us the game). The game was on Welsh telly so I got to watch it from York, we defended magnificently like we did against you, and Jimmy Smith got ANOTHER headed goal.The footballing gods hate us, normally giving us crap ties in the FA Cup, but Arsenal at home is quite magnificent, I''m over the moon, the first time we''ve played a top 4 team in my lifetime in a competitive game. We will lose, but I don''t care!Thanks guys for being so nice to me on here [:)]

You deserved it.

So glad Leyton Orient and Crawley got the two biggest away draws possible, couldn''t have worked out better for you.

You never know, you have already beaten two decent passing teams away from home. If Arsenal play like they did today, you have a chance.

Good luck Orient.

It would be in Orient''s financial interest to be able to switch to The Emirates. Either way, I''m pleased for the O''s fans and they should be the club with first option on the Olympic Stadium too.

Good to hear from you again Slade.When you ended up with your '' plum '' tie at Swansea most people thought that would be the end of the road so well done on getting the result down there. After all that hard work in Rounds 3 and 4 you''ve got the draw you deserve.You''re realistic enough to know that you''re unlikely to progress further so I hope the day is a good one whatever the result. A trip to The Emirates would have been nice financially but as you''re at home you''re almost bound to be on TV so there''ll be a good few quid in it for the '' O''s '' whatever happens on the day.Good luck.( Anyone at your end dreaming of Crawley at home in the 6th Round ?? )

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Good to hear from you again Slade.When you ended up with your '' plum '' tie at Swansea most people thought that would be the end of the road so well done on getting the result down there. After all that hard work in Rounds 3 and 4 you''ve got the draw you deserve.You''re realistic enough to know that you''re unlikely to progress further so I hope the day is a good one whatever the result. A trip to The Emirates would have been nice financially but as you''re at home you''re almost bound to be on TV so there''ll be a good few quid in it for the '' O''s '' whatever happens on the day.Good luck.( Anyone at your end dreaming of Crawley at home in the 6th Round ?? )Just occurred to me that my user name''s worked well so far for your Jimmy Smith in the previous two rounds. Just needs one against the Gunners for the hat-trickC''mon Smithy.....

[/quote]

[quote user="Slade"]After coming on here slagging off the Swansea result, we only went and beat them (although we did not really deserve it if anyone''s seen the comical own goal that won us the game). The game was on Welsh telly so I got to watch it from York, we defended magnificently like we did against you, and Jimmy Smith got ANOTHER headed goal.

The footballing gods hate us, normally giving us crap ties in the FA Cup, but Arsenal at home is quite magnificent, I''m over the moon, the first time we''ve played a top 4 team in my lifetime in a competitive game. We will lose, but I don''t care!

Thanks guys for being so nice to me on here [:)]
[/quote]

Great stuff Slade.

Glad you got through, now, it''s still 11 versus 11 and you are at home so anything can happen.

The very best of luck to you, if you do lose I hope it makes pots of money for you.

This game is the least you deserve! very good, true fans, and a team that takes the game to their opponents even if you are the unfancied side. Good luck to you, and hope you cause a huge upset, if you don''t beat them, I''m sure you wouldn''t mind a replay at the emirates?! :P

[quote user="jimbo"]If Ipswich can beat Arsenal at home, anyone can!
[/quote]

Was about to say the same, but Wenger will play his first team at the orient because they are a decent team.

Good luck enjoy the moment. Oh by the way, we are so glad we let you win at Carrow road lol