Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

5 points dropped

yes i have-to hear you lot talk we a nailed on for the play offs-take another look-2 games without any points and we will be in a more realistic place. 7th or 8th

QPR - 4 points gained

Sheffield Utd - 6 points gained

Middlesbrough - 4 points gained

Let''s look at the positives here. For Christ''s sake, we are 2ND in the Championship, only 5 points off the top.

If we had been 5 points off the PlayOffs at this stage of the season, I would have been pretty happy I think.

Yes, there are one or two things we could improve on but look at our position/team/squad compared to 1 year ago, or 18 months ago, or 2 years ago. Considering we haven''t spent vast amounts of money we are doing brilliantly.

Keep it up Lambert & the boys.

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]5 points dropped against palace-says it all really.[/quote]

what happens if we win at Leicester or beat Derby at home them?

6 points gained? 3 points gained?

Sheff utd 6 points? Would you have called that in August? Nah, didnt think so...

moaning feck.

[quote user="Jacko"]I am watching the Murray game with a nice bacon sandwich. How is everyone else doing[/quote]

Sounds a good plan[Y] Apart from the Murray bit,choking as per!

[quote user="Bebop and Rocksteady"]Ignore him. He copies and pastes between the Wrath and here and just trolls.[/quote]

That''s right, it''s Selwyn from WOTB and he likes the attention, poor bloke.

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Jacko"]I am watching the Murray game with a nice bacon sandwich. How is everyone else doing[/quote]

[/quote]I am going to have beans on toast with cheese on the top, just waiting for the coffee machine to warm up!Murray does look beaten...must be nice payday regardless.

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

I am going to have beans on toast with cheese on the top, just waiting for the coffee machine to warm up!

Murray does look beaten...must be nice payday regardless.
[/quote]

Wonder if he can fight back?!!

P.s don''t even bother with the cricket if you''re a fan[:S]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]I am going to have beans on toast with cheese on the top, just waiting for the coffee machine to warm up!Murray does look beaten...must be nice payday regardless.[/quote]

Wonder if he can fight back?!!

P.s don''t even bother with the cricket if you''re a fan[:S]

[/quote]I think he''s done for, he looks like he is having a bit of a sulk...like he''s already settled for second.I turned the cricket over for Sunday supplement, have you noticed how weird looking many of the football writers are?

Murray should just open his shoulders now, go for the big and brave shots and enjoy himself.

..and you never know?

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Murray should just open his shoulders now, go for the big and brave shots and enjoy himself. ..and you never know?[/quote]

Back to being a useless Scot,rather than a plucky Brit[;)]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]5 points dropped against palace-says it all really.[/quote]Nice to see someone is still winding the clock wraths-a-joke .... [:D]Top man. 10/10  [*]

I think if my parents named me Selwyn I would be a sad little man too.

Must be a little bitter that Charlie Austin turned them down for a big club.

I agree that we have dropped 5 points aginast the poorest Palace team I can remember but in the very even Championship every team will drop points that fans think they should have had.

I think we''ve dropped other points but then again at Middlebrough start of the month they had a goal disallowed that looked good to me, at home to Sheffield Utd but for the 2 penalties (for incidents that aren''t always given!) its likely we''d of lost and last week at Brammal Lane the penalty box scrummage that occurred just before our 2nd goal went in would have meant the many refs disallowing the goal so its swings and roundabouts!

But we are in 2nd place for uck sake so one needs to think before they moan! 

I''ll look at it slightly different and say we have over the last two games picked up 4 points!

Both away games, at grounds we have bad/poor record. So i''m quite happy!

Keeps the point train going

First time we were promoted to the top division back in 71/72 we drew twice against Watford who finished bottom by a mile. In the last promotion to thr prem season how many points did we drop against Bradford?

Results against one team actually don''t say it all; they actually say very little and only Wrath and Cluck would claim they do.

Indeed PKC. And two seasons ago when we were relegated we picked up four points out of six against the Champions Wolves scoring 8 goals over the two fixtures. It''s where you are after 46 games that counts.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Indeed PKC. And two seasons ago when we were relegated we picked up four points out of six against the Champions Wolves scoring 8 goals over the two fixtures. It''s where you are after 46 games that counts.

[/quote]

but straight after the draw if feels like a disaster.