Hi guys. I was just thinking about saturdays match when i remembered a pre-match moment that made me feel proud to have such a nice guy at our football club.

I''m talking about Craig Fleming, the ultimate role model for young kids (IMO) and a player with the kind of generosity and great bond with his own fans that the modern game seems to be lacking.  

Anyway, it was just as the city players were arriving at the ground to sign autographs round the back of the jarrold stand that i got his autograph and then couldn''t help overhearing a conversation he had with a supporter who had a little boy with him. I can hardly remember what was said but it revolved around the kid missing out on having a photo with a player or summin like that And so feeling sorry for him,and not wanting him to miss out, flem decided to give the dad and the little boy a couple of his own comps which obviously was met with great appreciation by the dad.

Shows what fantastic and kind people we have at this club

I''ve seen Craig Fleming a couple of times at the training ground and he is a nice guy.  Always up for photos and autographs which the kids (and adults!!) love. 

Flem is a great guy. To congratulate him on his 300 apearances, before the everton game round the back of the jarrold stand, I made him a certifictae for him to keep in a frame. He loved it, and when I saw him at Colnet the week after, he said to thank me, he would give me something. So, after the southampton game, he invited me into the tunnel and he gave he the shirt which he wore for the southampton home game signed. It runs out to be a good piece of memorbilia now because that was the shirt which he wore when Nowrich got their first premiership win!!

Very, great guy he is. Says hello to me every home game and when I am at Colney. Never forget it

...and thats why we all support such a brilliant Club, players treating one another and the public with dignity and respect. Damien Francis''s interview on the Pink ''Un news page backs this up, he says how he has respect for Adam Drury as a person, backing up his mate and colleague after Drury lost the captaincy. 

I will never grow tired of hearing stories and accounts such as this to do with Norwich, it just reiterates to me the community-spirit that we have at the Club, long may it continue.

You''ve only got to look at how the club looked after our very own correspondant from Hong Kong to see they go the extra mile for their fans.