Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY LEGS

lansbury to be recalled?

http://www.cardiff.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=230176

looks like it could happen after nasri''s injury

bad start to deadline day

I wouldn''t be too bothered based on his performance on saturday. I think Hoolahan is better at the top of the diamond anyway.

I rated him highly after his first spell but agree on Saturday he was woeful, lots of misplaced passes and shirked a lot of challenges. Was one of the key reasons we failed to win so many second balls, which is traditionally why we''re so effective on the road at imposing our games on the home team. I can se past one performance though, and am sure that his great form will return after a bit more time back training the Lambert way.

[quote user="Captain Holts Derby Day HatTrick"]CTID, you''re going off Football Manager aren''t you :P[/quote]nope i dont play it, i heard it on Sky sports this morn ing concerning a loan deal involving Given, thats why Man city wont let him goto a champ side as this 28 day rule is inforced[Y]its now on again same thing...28 day stay! before he can be recalled

This is clearly a direct quote from Wenger so I am not doubting it. But I dont really understand why you would recall Emmanuel Thomas or Lansbury at the moment. Surely Aaron Ramsey would the first player in the queue to be recalled as he has signifcantly more first team experience (around 50 games for Arsenal). Obviously I dont have a clue what the terms of his loan are but its just a thought.

Or perhaps they could recall one of the other fifteen or sixteen players thay have out on loan.

They would all, no doubt, want to back at their parent club instead of a ''temporary'' club.

Shows one of the major flaws of this idiotic system.