Sign in to follow this  
kilroyslefteyebrow

How does ending a lie with a '?' stop you being an ar5e?

Came home after a long day at work, thought I''d check out the forum to see what has happened on transfer deadline day.

Had to wade through the usual attention seekers, posting deliberately misleading headlines.

"But it''s ok. If I end it with a questionmark then I can pass it off as a genuine rumour and noone will think I''m a waste of oxygen."

So not just something you thought of whilst tossing off to Jeremy Kyle when the rest of us where at work?*

* Note the questionmark? Was I being ironic? Or did I just read it on another forum?

Dunno.Why do so many people play that silly football management game, when everyone who plays it seems to be top of their league ?  Is it because it''s easy that people play it ?

Why would you check a forum for Transfer news?

If you haven''t realised that 95% of the content on this forum is either bullsh*t, moaning about bullsh*t or general abuse towards each other, you have been missing rather a lot :P

What grinds my gears more than that is that Sky Sports News can be so lax in the way they just report any old BS they read on fans forums and manage to string it out into anything more than 20 minutes. The same old crap happens each transfer window - they end up sending a reporting to stand outside a ground or a training facility and basically have him (or her, Andy Gray) talk nonsense and pad something that was already summed up by the link setup by the studio presenter...grrr!

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]

Came home after a long day at work, thought I''d check out the forum to see what has happened on transfer deadline day.

Had to wade through the usual attention seekers, posting deliberately misleading headlines.

"But it''s ok. If I end it with a questionmark then I can pass it off as a genuine rumour and noone will think I''m a waste of oxygen."

So not just something you thought of whilst tossing off to Jeremy Kyle when the rest of us where at work?*

* Note the questionmark? Was I being ironic? Or did I just read it on another forum?

[/quote]What a tosser (no need for question mark)

"that Sky Sports News can be so lax in the way they just report any old BS they read on fans forums "

and you still tune in to it

[quote user="City1st"]"that Sky Sports News can be so lax in the way they just report any old BS they read on fans forums "

and you still tune in to it[/quote]

Nope, don''t recall saying that I even have Sky anymore. I am aware of the way the channel works, having once had a sub to it. Nothing changes on that network unless you make a balls up and get caught for it.

Or was that a question without the ?