Sign in to follow this  
Big Rob

What did Woolnough say?

I know Brian Woolnough was at the game but as i dont buy his rag I dont know what he said about us in his report? I saw what was on the official Canaries website but that was it. Can anyone help out?

It was actually a pretty fair article. I must admit I bought that "rag" for the first ( and last ! ) time yesterday just to see what he had to say. He was very impressed with the whole club, rescinded his earlier comments, and even said the Premiership would be a much better place with more teams like us !

Closing statement was "I really hope Norwich stay up" !!

[quote]I know Brian Woolnough was at the game but as i dont buy his rag I dont know what he said about us in his report? I saw what was on the official Canaries website but that was it. Can anyone help out?[/quote]

I bought the Daily Star on Monday for the first time ever and was pleased with the 2 page spread they gave us.

Seems he was given a guided tour of Colney,the stadium and all the facilities and was really impressed with what he saw.

Said that Delia took him into the Gunn Club for fish and chips where he was able to meet lots of fans who wanted to talk to him. Mentioned that he had over 500 emails which proved to him what the fans are all about and how passionate we are about our club.

He enjoyed the game and was particularly taken by the passion, spirit and fight of the players and the noise and singing of the fans especially in the last 15 mins.

In summay said it was a great family club and was convinced we would all fight together to the bitter end. Hopes we stay up and will continue to watch out for our results.

I''m torn between saying: "At least he was a big enough man to change his opinion"
or: "Two-faced knieving git"

Beings as hes a tabloid journalist, I''m tending to warm to the latter.