Sign in to follow this  
Lambert is King

Signed today

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I don''t think it was officially announced? Then again, i just looked on the official site, and can''t see anything on there[/quote]

They only have about 5 dates in the UK, and CR isn''t one of them, that''s from the JLS website

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I don''t think it was officially announced? Then again, i just looked on the official site, and can''t see anything on there[/quote]

They only have about 5 dates in the UK, and CR isn''t one of them, that''s from the JLS website

[/quote]

Trust me as they say - FCR being added. Not sure of the date but was told a couple of days after Rod Stewart.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]whats the difference between JLS and a pair of womens Knickers? you only get 1 tw*t in the knickers![/quote]

If i could ''like'' that comment i certainly would, brilliant!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]whats the difference between JLS and a pair of womens Knickers? you only get 1 tw*t in the knickers!
[/quote]

Heard another along similar lines - What''s the difference between JLS and Futurama?  There''s only one Bender in Futurama...

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]i would go see them but just searched it but only row stewart :(, lol who told u that anyway
[/quote]

lol indeed, my source is always correct, hence why I only put things on here which are correct.