Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Holt has tweeted...

As I just said on another thread - Holt "For all those asking about norwich transfer have not got a clue if we are signing anyone. Also I''m not going anywhere stop reading rumours."

Looks like Holt learned from Lambert''s mistake - he knows what we want to hear Wink [;)]

Its just a good time to get my posts up, as long as i don''t say something remotely stupid, i will look quite intelligent compared with some of the posts on here today [:D]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

So, Holt has tweeted.

I farted earlier if that''s any help. [;)]

[/quote]I know Waz, I smelt it from up here! [+o(]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

So, Holt has tweeted.

I farted earlier if that''s any help. [;)]

[/quote]Thats the trouble with you 1st Wazzock... always full of hot air!!![:P]

I just checked Holts real account (Holty1981) and could find no evidence of this tweet. So not only is it dull and pointless but it is also appears to be phoney.

Can''t believe I have wasted 5 mins of my night even posting this...

[quote user="Suffolk exile"]

I just checked Holts real account (Holty1981) and could find no evidence of this tweet. So not only is it dull and pointless but it is also appears to be phoney.

[/quote]

Simon Thomas posted the tweet in the transfer clockwatch on skysports.com... i saw it, was definitely real.

lol. No offence taken. Here is his exciting latest tweet (in bold). There have been no further updates for 12 hours. This is from the horses mouth people! So unless I am simpler than an Ipswich fan with a web cam he has not tweeted about the transfer window. That''s it, I''m turning the laptop off.

Wow girls are wrecked busy day. Evie just used here mams lipstick to do some art work on the wall naughty girl. Good pic though.

lol. No offence taken. Here is his exciting latest tweet (in bold). There have been no further updates for 12 hours. This is from the horses mouth people! So unless I am simpler than an Ipswich fan with a web cam he has not tweeted about the transfer window. That''s it, I''m turning the laptop off.

Wow girls are wrecked busy day. Evie just used here mams lipstick to do some art work on the wall naughty girl. Good pic though.

[/quote]good apology.. no offence taken either [:|]

[/quote]

The OP is correct, I''m looking at the Tweet now. Left at 19:21. Have another look.

Well, apologies for wasting everybodys time! Clearly I am simpler than an Ipswich fan with a web cam. But I still cannot see any tweets in the last 12 hours from Holty!