Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Ben Thatcher?

Has Premiership experience and is a full Welsh International, I''d think that at £500k he''d be well worth enquiring about.

Would be a solid input if he''s really fit and motivated. Never made a go of it at Arsenal or man City after being well hyped up at Millwall - one has to wonder if that was circumstances or something else?

sit opposite a Citeh fan and he reckons he is well worth it, he thought he was available on a Free too.  Reason he wants out of the North is because his wife has come back down south after having their house burglarised (guns don''t kill people rappers do :laugh twice.

I reckon the peacful suburbs of Norwich would be perfect for him.  Hear he is a bit dirty though and with our set piece defending it could be dodgy.

When I heard that he desperately wants a move AND that the Fulham deal had collapsed were that he''d be a great signing for us. But without wanting to put a downer on it, the deal failed on personal terms. I''m guessing that if it is was money, could we  really out do Fulham in the salary stakes???

Although, that said, like many others, if Worthy could at least get him into Norfolk, he''d come for sure - maybe even offer him his own cow and few sheep??? After all, he is Welsh!!!

Wasn''t it him who poked someone in the eye with a cigar at the Man City Christmas party...............allegedly!?!

Where the hell did you hear that Black???

If we can afford him then i think it would be worth signing him, he would add depth to the squad at the very least.

Isn''t Thatcher a left-back though? Do we need a left-back, what with, Drury, Charlton and Brennan? I think a centre-half is needed more tan another left-back, although Thatcher is a good player...

[quote]Isn''t Thatcher a left-back though? Do we need a left-back, what with, Drury, Charlton and Brennan? I think a centre-half is needed more tan another left-back, although Thatcher is a good player...[/quote]

I think your right Worthy.  At Leicester i''m pretty sure he was a left back.  However, I''m not 100% sure where he played at Man City.  Also, we could move Charlie back into the middle if need be