Sign in to follow this  
David Fox For England

Bennett update anyone?

call me inpatient, but i''m growing increassingly frustrated with the lack of news on the elliott bennett affairs today.

so hes handed in a transfer request but the chairman wants to keep him and has probably declined it... now what?

Lambert hinted at the end of his interview that he had "one or two targets and would be trying" but "wouldn''t worry too much" if nothing came of it, mentioning the fact Surman would be back soon.

Maybe he has given up on it for now. I would love to see Bennett arrive, only if we manage to get someone who can stick the ball in the net! Maybe he could play up front...?

McNally tweeted earlier that he''d just ran 17 miles by the Thames for his Marathon training, so I very much doubt we''ll get any news from our end tonight.

We''ll have to wait until tomorrow.

[quote user="David Fox For England"]call me inpatient, but i''m growing increassingly frustrated with the lack of news on the elliott bennett affairs today.

so hes handed in a transfer request but the chairman wants to keep him and has probably declined it... now what?[/quote]

just relax and see what tommorow brings