Sign in to follow this  
The Great Wall Of Tettey

why the negativity ?

i dont understand why everyone seems to be throwing the toys out of the pram and saying were not going to go up, were only going to make play offs, all because we didnt make a rushed signing on the last day of the window!!

andrew surman will be like a new signing, and if anybody says that lansbury crofts hoolahan surman isnt as good as any in the division hasnt got there head screwed on properly!

yes martin has been short of form lately, but if he starts putting away the shots like last season we will be fine, the same with jackson, he just needs a run in the team.

theres nothing to say that all the other teams will win every game and we will end up mid table. we''ve took 4 points from QPR, and were right up with the best.

besides, would bennett of made that much difference ? i know if we had signed him everyone would be raving saying we are guarenteed promotion, when we have seem him play once or twice!

onwards and upwards norwich!!

p.s thankyou michael nelson for scoring the goal that got us up last season, your no nonsense defending and your boat like turning will be missed.

This man speaks sense.

If someone had said to you at the start of the season "Hi, I''m from the future. At the end of January, you''ll just about be in 2nd place, have just secured two of your best players on new contracts, and just beaten the league leaders at home, held Cardiff to a draw, signed Tierney, Barnett and a back up for Holt"

You would''ve been over the moon.

Basically most of the people moaning are the same people that were slagging of R. Martin at the end of last season, Holt at the start of this season and are now undecided on Chris Martin , Wilbraham or Macnamme or Jackson as to who they should be moaning about this season.Given that they can not select a boo boy they have been forced to complain because we did not sign the championship version of Torres or Carrol in the transfer window.They are the same muppets who will be celebrating at the end of the season and claiming they always trusted in Lambert and that now we are in the Prem we should sell Holt and buy some has been for £5m All clubs have them we just seem to have an abundance on the boards ! Just laugh at them and dont let them spoil your day :)

[quote user="machinestead"]This man speaks sense. If someone had said to you at the start of the season "Hi, I''m from the future. At the end of January, you''ll just about be in 2nd place, have just secured two of your best players on new contracts, and just beaten the league leaders at home, held Cardiff to a draw, signed Tierney, Barnett and a back up for Holt" You would''ve been over the moon.[/quote]

Spot on!

I thought Tierney did well at Palarse and Barnett and Wilbraham have been good as well.

Were people expecting Ronaldo?!

Exactly right - and we can still strengthen the squad as of next week, it''s not as if we can no longer get players in if we need them for crying out loud! Loan in view of permanent deals can still happen.The only things we haven''t done are pay inflated prices, and get in panic buys. If we had lost out on a target to another club then it might be different, but it looks as if that hasn''t happened. Anyone who thinks we are now dead-certs for the playoffs need their heads testing.