Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln Yellow

Transfer deadline day - TODAY

[quote user="colneycanary"]Rumours are that Newcastle are lining up a £5 million bid for Holt as a replacement for Carroll.[/quote]If Carroll is worth £35 mil + Holty must be worth £10 mil at least

[quote user="colneycanary"]Rumours are that Newcastle are lining up a £5 million bid for Holt as a replacement for Carroll.[/quote]

Have you just posted that on WOTB too under the name of Mark Barham ??

Some people make up some good stories for tranfer rumour day don''t they? [:)]

The post on WotB is by a Brighton fan on an attempted wind-up. Can we have some common sense applied to the regurgitation of pointless joke rumours?

Very likely as,

It would be closer to his home as was Lambert to Burnley

We are on the verge of administraton (old wiz) and need the money

We are not ''going for it'' (old wiz) so Holt will be looking to follow success

Alan Pardew once played for Yeovil Town FC who have Owen Tudor Jones on loan fron Norwich. Owen Tudor Jones is an anagram of Holt out, joining toon (if you add some letters ... and take away some others)

err, that''s it

I''m proper confused now. SkySportsLive tweeting that Andy Carroll was on his way to Liverpool for talks ahead of a move after the clubs agreed fees; but Sky Sports Simon says an improved bid was rejected?! Blimey!

Also interestingly; Huddesfield have had a bid rejected for Adam Le Fondre. Could that mean maybe they''ve accepted a bid for Jordan Rhodes?

The Findley transfer will have nothing to do with Earnie, as they have had the deal lined up since the start of January, since when Earnshaw has played and scored!

[quote user="TheGoogler"]I''m proper confused now. SkySportsLive tweeting that Andy Carroll was on his way to Liverpool for talks ahead of a move after the clubs agreed fees; but Sky Sports Simon says an improved bid was rejected?! Blimey! Also interestingly; Huddesfield have had a bid rejected for Adam Le Fondre. Could that mean maybe they''ve accepted a bid for Jordan Rhodes?[/quote]I though Rhodes was injured for 4-6 weeks? maybe wrong

This is about the 3rd thread about this...but at least you didn''t say Adam Drury signs for Ipswich, like the others did!

Rumour has it Grant Holt was seen driving down the A11. He is clearly now driving to Newcastle to meet with Mike Ashley.

We are doomed.

Perhaps somebody could remind me what the paupers were bleating about regarding League 1 players before the season started.

Rumour has it he prefers going down to Cambridge and then up rather than travelling along the A47. Apparently Steven Hughes was spotted in his car and is getting dropped off at the KC Stadium on the way...

"Rumour has it Grant Holt was seen driving down the A11. He is clearly now driving to Newcastle to meet with Mike Ashley.

We are doomed."

I hope it wasn''t the Police that saw him, with his driving ban and all.

[quote user="cityangel"]Some people make up some good stories for tranfer rumour day don''t they? [:)][/quote]

NO!!

I was angry because the Pink ''Un mobile site kept crashing,but after reading some of the utter garbage on here i''m quite glad it did[:)]

Newcastle accept 3rd Liverpool bid.

Torres is on his way...

SSN, Charlie Adam on his way to Liverpool for talks, if i was a liverpool fan i would be devastated to think that Torres would be sold £50m and we were spending all of that on Andy Carroll and Charlie Adam.

BREAKING NCFC NEWS:Owain Tudur Jones has extended his loan deal

with Brentford until the end of the season... sad that this is Norwich''s

biggest transfer news of the day!

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]SSN, Charlie Adam on his way to Liverpool for talks, if i was a liverpool fan i would be devastated to think that Torres would be sold £50m and we were spending all of that on Andy Carroll and Charlie Adam.[/quote]

Stephen Ireland on his way for a medical too

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]SSN, Charlie Adam on his way to Liverpool for talks, if i was a liverpool fan i would be devastated to think that Torres would be sold £50m and we were spending all of that on Andy Carroll and Charlie Adam.[/quote]

They should stilll/maybe/probably/who knows be signing Luis Suarez.....