Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln Yellow

Transfer deadline day - TODAY

[quote user="Largey"]That mans career must have gone seriously downhill if he has to resort to shopping in Lidl![/quote]

Consults pinkun standard response no. 62;

"There is nothing wrong with Lidl/Aldi (delete as required) if you are looking for speciality Continental foods which may be otherwise unavailable at other food outlets."

Re : Bennett, the beebs'' transfer day page has him training at Brighton...1404: Here''s some news of a player that Brighton fans will be

desperate stays put. Highly-rated Seagulls midfielder Elliott Bennett

was at training today and Albion say they hope to keep their squad

status quo. Bennett, 22, has been the subject of bids from Norwich City

and he put in transfer request last Thursday.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Re : Bennett, the beebs'' transfer day page has him training at Brighton...

1404: Here''s some news of a player that Brighton fans will be desperate stays put. Highly-rated Seagulls midfielder Elliott Bennett was at training today and Albion say they hope to keep their squad status quo. Bennett, 22, has been the subject of bids from Norwich City and he put in transfer request last Thursday.
[/quote]

Not looking hopeful is it lol

Latest Talksport......Torres to complete a 48 million move to Chelski... soon to arrive at Chobham training ground

[quote user="Planet X"]Hi all

I,ve heard that Coventry have accepted a bid for Freddy Eastwood from us.

Just come off phone from someone who may know.

[/quote]

"may" or "does"?

[quote user="paul moy"]Latest Talksport......Torres to complete a 48 million move to Chelski... soon to arrive at Chobham training ground[/quote]

..by Space Shuttle.

Why oh why do people insist on posting complete tosh about how about there mate Dave has spotted the next Lionel Messi who we haven''t a hope in hell of ever signing in ASDA, Morrisons or some other obscure venue......do you seriously think these players have nothing better to do than to pop down the yellow label aisle?

Seriously.....in Lambert we trust!! He still has a good 9 hours left to sign, and when/if he does i''m sure we''ll all know about it!!

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"]

[quote user="Planet X"]Hi allI,ve heard that Coventry have accepted a bid for Freddy Eastwood from us.Just come off phone from someone who may know.[/quote]

"may" or "does"?

[/quote]As it hasn''t been confirmed I used the words myself as MAY know, but rumour is going round Coventry now.

- Brighton are determined to hold onto Paul Lambert''s apparent number 1 target Elliott Bennett as they look to secure promotion to the Championship.

- Coventry have accepted a bid from the Canaries to sign much-travelled striker Freddy Eastwood.

- Supposed City target James Beattie is currently undergoing a medical at Blackpool.

- Millwall have accepted a bid from the Canaries for striker Steve Morison that involves Simeon Jackson. Unclear if that is Jackson to Millwall or if he was holding the phone.

- City have bid £300k for Preston''s Billy Jones.

- A loan move for Aston Villa''s Nathan Delfouneso is on the cards.

The same reason you insisted on posting that ''tosh'', clogging up and already clogged up and slow message board.

Well done!

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"]

[quote user="paul moy"]Latest Talksport......Torres to complete a 48 million move to Chelski... soon to arrive at Chobham training ground[/quote]

..by Space Shuttle.

[/quote]Transfomers these days are gettin better and better[Y][;)]

[quote user="Wxyz"]N thanks , would be better going with what we have.[/quote]I''d  love to see  Holt & Eastwood up front with Bennett & Lansbury and Hoolahan providing the ammoReckon that would see us in top 2 end of year.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="marvin the martian"]rumours, rumours ,rumours [:)][/quote]lol, thnx MTM wondered when the i would get pulled up on that[Y][;)][/quote]Note to self...youse spel cheker[;)]