Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln Yellow

Transfer deadline day - TODAY

No-one player stood out at crystal palace and I think it was one of those games that needed someone (on either team) to get his team together.

Sometimes a bad challenge is what a game needs, or obviously a goal. But you also need players who can say to the boys to stop sloppiness or experience to dictate.

Now Fox had a poor game, so altho this rumour has been going on throughout the transfer window, I''d be happy if we got him in.

We do need some experience, hungry, young players are good. But the Palace game just proved we needed a player with experience to sort our players out. Dublin was massive when he arrived it is the similar type of mentality we will need at som point.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="way out west"]Personalised number plate in Asda''s car park in Wisbech?  Now that is just ludicrous...
[/quote]lmfao[Y][D][/quote]Ment to be [:D]not a cocktail glass lol

[quote user="I am a Banana"]My mate decided to take a sick day off collage to just hover around FCR for thew day, He just sent me a text with car Reg B120WN has just turned up!![/quote]Picture?  No, didn''t think so.

Konchesky has gone to Forest, Ayala has gone to Derby on loan, Suarez paperwork still being finalised, Torres has left Melwood in a helicopter [:D] amid reports a deal with Chelsea is done, Liverpool have had a £25m-£30million bid for Andy Carroll turned down by Newcastle........

[quote user="I am a Banana"]My mate decided to take a sick day off collage to just hover around FCR for thew day, He just sent me a text with car Reg B120WN has just turned up!![/quote]

Are you sure you and your one mate shouldn''t be at school toady?

[quote user="CDMullins"]Thats funny, because according to mycarcheck, B120WN isnt a valid number plate![/quote]

It is, it would be an O not a 0 -

Your vehicle (registration B12OWN) has been identified as a 1984 PORSCHE PETROL COUPE (928 S AUTO).

Maybe he likes retro Porsches.  However it is currently unlicensed -

The enquiry is complete
The vehicle details for B12 OWN are:

Date of Liability 01 09 2003
Date of First Registration 15 11 1984
Year of Manufacture 1984
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 4700CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour GREEN
Vehicle Type Approval
Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle  
6 Months Rate £112.75
12 Months Rate £205.00

Talksport... Fernando Torres has gone out in style, leaving Melwood in a helicopter bound to Chelski. 

[quote user="paul moy"]Talksport... Fernando Torres has gone out in style, leaving Melwood in a helicopter bound to Chelski. [/quote]Just seen leaving in his Audi 4x4 car

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="paul moy"]Talksport... Fernando Torres has gone out in style, leaving Melwood in a helicopter bound to Chelski. [/quote]Just seen leaving in his Audi 4x4 car[/quote]

Frakking Transformers...

[quote user="The Å¿hroud of Turin"][quote user="I am a Banana"]My mate decided to take a sick day off collage to just hover around FCR for thew day, He just sent me a text with car Reg B120WN has just turned up!![/quote]Picture?  No, didn''t think so.[/quote]Picture? Oh come on..... who walks round with a camera in his pocket these days!!!

[quote user="Big Ginge"][quote user="The ſhroud of Turin"][quote user="I am a Banana"]My mate decided to take a sick day off collage to just hover around FCR for thew day, He just sent me a text with car Reg B120WN has just turned up!![/quote]Picture?  No, didn''t think so.[/quote]Picture? Oh come on..... who walks round with a camera in his pocket these days!!![/quote]

Just about anyone with a mobile phone

[quote user="PKC"][quote user="Big Ginge"][quote user="The Å¿hroud of Turin"][quote user="I am a Banana"]My mate decided to take a sick day off collage to just hover around FCR for thew day, He just sent me a text with car Reg B120WN has just turned up!![/quote]Picture?  No, didn''t think so.[/quote]Picture? Oh come on..... who walks round with a camera in his pocket these days!!![/quote]

Just about anyone with a mobile phone[/quote]So that''s pretty much everyone..

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="PKC"][quote user="Big Ginge"][quote user="The Å¿hroud of Turin"][quote user="I am a Banana"]My mate decided to take a sick day off collage to just hover around FCR for thew day, He just sent me a text with car Reg B120WN has just turned up!![/quote]Picture?  No, didn''t think so.[/quote]Picture? Oh come on..... who walks round with a camera in his pocket these days!!![/quote]

Just about anyone with a mobile phone[/quote]So that''s pretty much everyone..[/quote]That was my point.... His mate managed to send a text but was unable to take a picture!

[quote user="CDMullins"]Thats funny, because according to mycarcheck, B120WN isnt a valid number plate![/quote]

He meant B120WEN[:D]

[quote user="Big Ginge"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="PKC"][quote user="Big Ginge"][quote user="The Å¿hroud of Turin"][quote user="I am a Banana"]My mate decided to take a sick day off collage to just hover around FCR for thew day, He just sent me a text with car Reg B120WN has just turned up!![/quote]Picture?  No, didn''t think so.[/quote]Picture? Oh come on..... who walks round with a camera in his pocket these days!!![/quote]

Just about anyone with a mobile phone[/quote]So that''s pretty much everyone..[/quote]That was my point.... His mate managed to send a text but was unable to take a picture![/quote]

We should have known it was a lie, as "Billy NO Mates I,m a Banana" said it was a mate of his.

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="paul moy"]Talksport... Fernando Torres has gone out in style, leaving Melwood in a helicopter bound to Chelski. [/quote]Just seen leaving in his Audi 4x4 car[/quote]

Frakking Transformers...

[/quote]Lol brilliant

[quote user="bigvillygreeno"]What for having an opinion? yeah then i guess i am[/quote]

I suggest you look up the definition of "opinion"

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

I agree that it sounds unlikely but................

haven''t there been enough embarrassments on here in recent months of people rubbishing other posts only to look fools when the promised event happened for there to be some caution and courtesy on this board today?

I hope this happens just so the rude and offensive posters on this thread look the foolish oafs they undoubtedly are.

[/quote]

Don''t be an oaf