Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln Yellow

Transfer deadline day - TODAY

And i''ll be at school experiencing the delights of: French, R.E, Physics, Art & Chemistry...could it get worse? Anyway, I have my phone fully charged and I will be pretty lucky if it ain''t confiscated by the end of the day!

I can top being in school - I''m in America so I''ll be asleep as all the drama unfolds! I might have woken up at 4am to listen to the Ipswich game but staying awake all night for transfer deadline day is a bit too much for me!

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/norwich-rumours.php

"Paul Lambert looks set to sign Nathan Delfouneso from Aston Villa on loan until the end of the season to help Norwich city push for a 2nd successive promotion.

Reports also suggest Norwich are strongly linked with both Elliot Bennett from Brighton and Jordan Rhodes of Huddersfield Town."

A typical rumours page linking us with players which will never arrive , all of them would fit nicely in Lamberts squad but the only one which seems most likely to happen is Bennett.

[quote user="Jeremy God"]http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/norwich-rumours.php "Paul Lambert looks set to sign Nathan Delfouneso from Aston Villa on loan until the end of the season to help Norwich city push for a 2nd successive promotion. Reports also suggest Norwich are strongly linked with both Elliot Bennett from Brighton and Jordan Rhodes of Huddersfield Town." A typical rumours page linking us with players which will never arrive , all of them would fit nicely in Lamberts squad but the only one which seems most likely to happen is Bennett.[/quote]

someone else also said Nathan Delfounseso with a source of SSN, can anyone confirm this?

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]So, who is Lamberts brother, and spoke to him about signings?

We''re expecting Bennett...

Anyone got rumours? Nice fun day ahead of us! [:D]
[/quote]

You mean young Ricky down at Southampton?

Roberto Carlos to West Ham is one that is floating around. That''s a bit of a strange one!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]ssshhhh AJ, your not allowed to talk about other clubs you might upset someone :P[/quote]

Get over it..

..and don''t do it again.

I would be happy with just Bennet. Hes got something like 20 assists to his name already this season. Someone like him sticking them on a plate for Martin, Holt or Jackson can only be positive. Plus the goal droughts cant last forever...

Or can they? Ala Cureton? Although, I''m glad he is getting on well.

And guys, it''s not like I was reporting every single transfer rumour I have heard around, just thought people might be interested ine one that might raise a few eyebrows, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebs

It was only me that responded to you, and it was a joke because someone got so upset i posted a thread about Crawley playing Man.U... Although it seems he only has a problem with me, not OT threads/posts.

Are we actually going to sign Bennet today?

I still don''t think we will, Brighton don''t want to sell, Bennet would probably be fine staying at Brighton, and winning League One, maybe he''s just doing a Rooney/Tevez?

Just been informed by a (hopefully) reliable source that Lambert is trying to land him on-loan with a view to a permanent signing! Would LOVE this to be true by the way, i think he''s class!

Apparently a lot of clubs are trying to sign him though so i seriously doubt he would join us but stranger things have happened!

Don''t know where we would stand with his wages though as i can imagine him being on quite a bit!

Off out as the stress of the rumour mill is too much for me to bear [:)]

I can spend more time posting on here this morning, as my essay is much easier than i thought it would be, so won''t take me as long :D

So presuming Lambert''s ''two'' are Bennet and a striker, who do you think a realistic target is? I personally think Eastwood or Iwolumu on loan with a view to permanent in the summer could be on the cards.

[quote user="Raymond De Waard"]Just been informed by a (hopefully) reliable source that Lambert is trying to land him on-loan with a view to a permanent signing! Would LOVE this to be true by the way, i think he''s class! Apparently a lot of clubs are trying to sign him though so i seriously doubt he would join us but stranger things have happened! Don''t know where we would stand with his wages though as i can imagine him being on quite a bit![/quote]

Dont be silly [:)]