Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

hucks back to best

how amazing was huckerby on staurday!!!

he ran his a*se off against boro and created all 4 goals.people say he cant crack it in the prem were wrong. ok his now as effective but still is a great winger and team would love to have.  definitely a winger, not a striker. played well up front on sat but prefer him on the left and mckenzie up front.

Now that really baffles me ! ...... Hucks has nothing to prove to anyone  about whether he can " cut it " in the prem  , this stupid parroting  of stupid   comments  from Hucks incredibly stupid ex managers  should be kicked into touch  , never to be repeated.........  as for putting him back on the wing  ... why ?  didn`t it dawn on you that the  REASON  for the big turn around in that match  was BECAUSE   the penny had dropped  , and he was FINALLY  playing in the position  where he`s most effective !!!     give me strength

did it dawn on me? what u talking about fool.

didint it dawn on you that when huckerby moved to left wing on saturday he set up the 3 goals that got us the draw!!! or did u leave too early to see him move!!!

one game, 3 assists, doesn''t make him a left winger, what about the other games?

Free role behind two strikers is my first choice for him.

Partner for Ashton second choice.

Out right winger third choice.

I am getting fed up with you donaldson, questioning the loyalty of supporters just because they left early. They left early and paid the price by missing the spectacular ending. So why are you suddenly questioning the loyalty. You need to grow up!!

Lay off him, although leaving early does not mean the supporters are ''dis-loyal'' i think Roberts comments have some validity, most seasoned fans (including myself) stayed until the final whistle, i do not though see the logic in paying fans leaving early as it dents the confidence of the players and does not portray a positive image of our club, I cant see how this can bother you so much nfcpremier!!! he is only expressing the same as what a hell of alot people around me in the Barclay were saying, aloud!!

I  saw the entire  match   donutson .......did you ?     and I didn`t see Hucks stuck   permanantly on  the left  wing , as he usually is .......   thats why  he played FOUR assists    in that match  .....  to do as you say  , and put him back  as a winger   is to deny the evidence of your own eyes !! .........  but I`m sure that Worthy  has taken due note  .........

[quote]how amazing was huckerby on staurday!!! he ran his a*se off against boro and created all 4 goals.people say he cant crack it in the prem were wrong. ok his now as effective but still is a great winge...[/quote]

So where are all the Hucks whingers who wanted him rested for a couple of games?

It was great to see our beloved Hucks kick a**e on Saturday and actually receive some kudos (man of the match etc) that he so richly deserves. This season he has looked so under confident, and I''ve been hoping he''d get a goal in open play and get that confidence back, but now, hopefully he''ll look at the boro game and realise that four assists are better than any one goal!