Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Get a grip

So we didn''t sign anyone on transfer deadline day,big bloody deal,we still have a superb squad,we are still second in the table no matter how many games teams have in hand,and we have a chance to go up this season,FFS some fans are just so bloody blind to how far we have come in the past two years,the cook nearly killed this club but we are well and truly back from the dead and we should enjoy this season and our team rather than keep effing moaning!!!!! God some of you must have such boring miserable lives that all you do is find fault with every little thing,the club have moved forward so much and i for one am just enjoying the ride,and i hand on heart believe we will be celebrating again come May.No, i''m no happy clapper before some of you come back with that old chestnut,i''m just a fan who can see progression and think that some of you need to get real and enjoy supporting your team,christ we all would have been happy with a top half finish this season and we are pushing for automatic promotion,what is there to moan about!?!

Agree with most of what you say!

It would of been good to have made a signingi yesterday but hey, we''ve got to 2nd without Elliot Bennett who before our confirmed interest most of us hadn''t heard of and theres no guarantee he''d of worked out at Norwich!

To be honest I found the sale of excellent back up CB Nelson more disapointing than not signing anyone yesterday, cause if Whitbread breaks down again and has another long term injury then Nelson would have been needed!

But we''ve got a chance!

If January had been quiet, and then Wilbraham, Barnett and Lansbury''s loan had all happened yesterday, the same people would have been heralding us for "going for it"!