Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Three Games To Define Our Season

What a great result tonight, after seeming hopeless until the equaliser it was brilliant to see Lansbury stick that ball away in the last minute.  A really brilliant result when it looked like we might get nothing after Millwall took the lead.  At the moment, we''re second, with 51 points.  I doubt many of us could have predicted us being in such a position when then season started with that defeat to Watford way back in August.  We''ve not put ourselves in a great position - but our next 3 games are, in my opinion, vitally important when it comes to the rest of the season:Burnley (A)Reading (H)Leeds (A)All teams in and around the Playoff picture, and two of them away from home.  Usually we''d be worrying about our away form and whether we could pick up anything from the games.  This season it''s different, and if we get through these 3 without losing we''re in a great position to really push on to promotion, if we lose 2 of the 3 we could be behind the chasing pack again and Forest will be pushing hard to take our spot especially with those two games in hand.It''s games like tonight, and the 3 coming up that define a season.  Come out unbeaten from these 3 and we''ll have the confidence within both the players and the fans to really go somewhere this season.  So come on you Yellows, let''s really push on now, it''s in our hands.OTBC.

I think we also need to look at the three games in one week of April:

- Swansea

-Watford

- Nottingham

Then going to Ipswich!

Just a shame we didn''t get the referee decisions against Cardiff to put us in a more comfortable position and put them further away from us. Still, they''ve all got tough games too and we have to just keep going and we seem to play better against the teams higher up so who knows!

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

I think we also need to look at the three games in one week of April:

- Swansea

-Watford

- Nottingham

Then going to Ipswich!

[/quote]

Totally agree - the first three are all in top 7!! very tough.

looking forward to Reading then Leeds - never been Elland Road