Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

GOOAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!

I don''t believe it! I''ve been staring at the BBC text commentary like a saddo all evening and thinking there''s just no way we can pull ANOTHER last minute winner out of the hat. 88mins, 90, 9+2, and there it is!!

Unbelievable! OTBC!

[quote user="NottsCanary"]The best few mins ever for commentry on radio norfolk!!! Quality, absolute gold! Neil and chris going mental, along with me shouting![/quote]

It was like the 4th against Sheff Utd all over again! :D Happy days

[quote user="NottsCanary"]The best few mins ever for commentry on radio norfolk!!! Quality, absolute gold! Neil and chris going mental, along with me shouting![/quote]yeh was awesome.Bit anoyed though because I decided not to go to the game tonight as I am un-well... .shoulda just bleeding well gone ><

Unbelievable reaction from Chris and Neil, reminded me of the Sheffield game at Carrow Road. Late late drama and unbelievable passion from the lads. Great to see Ruddy charging up the pitch and joining in too, shoddy performance but 3 points is 3 points. OTBC!

my arms hurt. i can''t scream as there''s a two year old upstairs sleeping so i just shook my arms around like a loony. i think i''ve pulled a muscle.

still can''t believe it. what are they doing to us? but for the love of god can one of our strikers score a goal and break this duck. it''s becoming a burden. we can''t keep relying on defenders and midfielders to bale us out. blimey, maybe drury will score in our next game!

Wow! I''m a season ticket holder but couldn''t make it tonight; but that last minute goal and commentary from Neil and Chris was amazing, Lambert running on the pitch and Ruddy sprinting to the other end; gutted I wasn'' there but what a result after a that performance!

Not a bad night for a team playing below par - we''ve kept pace with QPR, Swansea & Forest & we''ve widened the gap to Leeds, Cardiff, Watford, Reading & Millwall.

Sooner or later our top form will return & we are gonna score a hatfull against someone - let''s hope it''s Burnley

The last game I was able to go to was Millwall away in November. Millwall scored a dubious equaliser with the last kick of the game. I have bemoaned those two dropped points almost every week since. But today justice was done and those 2 dropped points will haunt me no more.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

The last game I was able to go to was Millwall away in November. Millwall scored a dubious equaliser with the last kick of the game. I have bemoaned those two dropped points almost every week since. But today justice was done and those 2 dropped points will haunt me no more.

[/quote]

Funny how things can even themselves out. Millwall will now understand how we felt..... LOL 

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Has that same feeling of retribution that, i think it''s fair to say we all felt, against Colchester and Leeds last season doesn''t it?It''s what our side seems most motivated by at the moment; the sense of cold hard justice.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m still shaking, better than sex I reckon. [;)][/quote]

At your age, something must be better than nothing. Well this one was...!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Funny how things can even themselves out. Millwall will now understand how we felt..... LOL 

[/quote]

Well that''s a funny thing. This was mentioned on Canary Call 5 mins after I posted by a condescending Millwall fan who''d rung to say how we wouldn''t be going anywhere! The way he remembered it WE had scored the last minute equaliser!! Neil Adams put him right though.

I bet our players hadn''t forgotten it! And as John said, retribution, and I like to think that helped the motivation to keep going to the very last.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think Jacket will think twice befor bringing a sub on in the dying seconds again, just to wind down the clock, well played Ref for spotting the time wasting plan. love it