Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Recording of Chris and Neil at the end......

Hahaha! THAT is priceless my friend, PRICELESS. I would be exactly the same (as would you all I''m sure) if I commentated on our matches-that pure emotion and joy when we score the winner in the last seconds..unbelievable! Thank you for that link..has put a big smile on my face! lol....and John Ruddy runs all the way from his goal to the other end of the pitch to join in with the celebrations!!

The best thing is you can understand every word he''s screaming! Absolutely beautiful and commentary highlight of the season (so far, hopefully many more to come for us) Love it

thanks for that - was walking away from the ground thinking that goreham and adams commentary would have been good - didnt disappoint :D

[quote user="Jin"]..and John Ruddy runs all the way from his goal to the other end of the pitch to join in with the celebrations!![/quote]and Lambert wasnt far behind him, was virtually celebrating with everyone else until he composed himself and did the usual manager thing of waving everyone back into their own half and to concentrate. Fantastic moment, even better than Southend.

Amazing moment really. I can''t remember the last time I hugged so many random strangers in my life!!!!

That commentary is brilliant though!!! Love the passion!!!

[quote user="Lambo"]

Amazing moment really. I can''t remember the last time I hugged so many random strangers in my life!!!!

That commentary is brilliant though!!! Love the passion!!!

[/quote]

You me both mate, and pleased the socks are still working. 

Thought we''d switched to foreign commentary for a moment then

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

A real classic !! Isn''t this just what LOCAL radio should be all about ?Chris Goreham is a local reporter with an obvious bias whereas Neil Adams, having played for City, and, after football, chosen to live and work in the area and become interested in the fortunes of the local club.I think Neil had a good night when all said and done. Aside from his magical reaction to City''s winner he had good responses in particular to two callers on '' Canary Call ''.The Millwall fan - who sounded so unlike the usual snarling Millwall thug I thought it must be a wind-up - was soon put in his place when Neil pointed out that it was the home team who equalised at the Den this season when we played there. Of course the caller thought we wouldn''t finish in the Play-Off positions but based on last night''s display neither would many City fans. At least he was old enough to qualify as a Millwall '' lad '' - over 40 - so maybe he just has a middle class accent specially for radio phone-ins...Another caller seemed to think that because we''re a bigger club than Brighton they almost had no choice other than to hand over their star asset to us because we wanted him. Neil pointed out that had a Championship club wanted one of our stars when we were top of the League last season we''d have been pretty keen to keep hold of the player too. Players can''t move quite that easily anyway he said.Yesterday was a good day for the Radio Norfolk team.....