Sign in to follow this  
adycanary

Concert Confirmed

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Already got our tickets, got the seats as couldn''t stand for that long, looking forward to it now [:)][/quote]

How did you get tickets?  I didn''t think they went on sale until tomorrow?

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Already got our tickets, got the seats as couldn''t stand for that long, looking forward to it now [:)][/quote]

How did you get tickets?  I didn''t think they went on sale until tomorrow?

[/quote]

Easy, go to the link on the Official NCFC website, or go to www.seetickets.com [:D]

You have ordered the following tickets

Reference ********- 2 TIERED SEATS at £35.75
Block J/O    Row Q     From   229 To   230

Total includes a transaction fee of £2.25

Stop it! all of you!

(and there was me thinking moving back to Norwich was going to be a good thing...stuff like this definitely goes in the "cons" column).

[quote user="spencer 1970"]Stop it! all of you! (and there was me thinking moving back to Norwich was going to be a good thing...stuff like this definitely goes in the "cons" column).[/quote]

You don''t have to go [:P]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="spencer 1970"]Stop it! all of you! (and there was me thinking moving back to Norwich was going to be a good thing...stuff like this definitely goes in the "cons" column).[/quote]

[/quote]

Norwich, or the concerts?

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote] Norwich, or the concerts?[/quote]

Both lol

I hope they chase out all the skinflints lurking around Morrisons car park listening for free .......

..... there was hardly any space to put up my chair and table

I don''t see the problem with this concert or the Rod Stewart concert.

It is extra income for the club and makes Carrow Road multi-purpose, not a bad thing at all if what we make goes straight into Paul Lambert''s warchest.

I have bought tickets for this as my stepson loves JLS and we are going to pretend we''re going to a Norwich game so its a massive surprise to him.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]I don''t see the problem with this concert or the Rod Stewart concert.

It is extra income for the club and makes Carrow Road multi-purpose, not a bad thing at all if what we make goes straight into Paul Lambert''s warchest.

I have bought tickets for this as my stepson loves JLS and we are going to pretend we''re going to a Norwich game so its a massive surprise to him.[/quote]Are the tickets actually on sale now? Someone told me they weren''t on sale till Wednesday.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]yeah and confirmed on the NCFC official website that they are on sale mate[/quote]Ta.[Y]

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]yeah and confirmed on the NCFC official website that they are on sale mate[/quote]Am trying to suss out where to buy etc, it seems one place you look on it has the stage in front of the River end and on another its in front of the Barclay! Can''t seem to find any tickets in the Jarrold or the City stand, any ideas?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]yeah and confirmed on the NCFC official website that they are on sale mate[/quote]

Ta.

[Y]
[/quote]Having trouble ordering online

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Morty if you go on WWW.Heart.co.uk  and follow the link there is a seating plan (with the stage in front of the Barclay)  and you can choose your area for seating.[/quote]Ta![Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Morty if you go on WWW.Heart.co.uk  and follow the link there is a seating plan (with the stage in front of the Barclay)  and you can choose your area for seating.[/quote]

Ta!

[Y]
[/quote]

Did you get it sorted?

[quote user="Captain Holts Derby Day HatTrick"]Just for a change why don''t they have someone at our FOOTBALL ground who might actually appeal to FOOTBALL fans.[/quote]

Such as?

Your taste might not be ours and vice versa. [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Morty if you go on WWW.Heart.co.uk  and follow the link there is a seating plan (with the stage in front of the Barclay)  and you can choose your area for seating.[/quote]Ta![Y][/quote]Morrissey to JLS?  What''s going on Morty??? [:O]

[quote user="Captain Holts Derby Day HatTrick"]Any decent guitar band WAY.[/quote]

Such as?  C''mon give us a clue as to who you would pay to go and see at CR who would also get well supported [:)]

Try and suggest it to the club, you never know in the future .....